11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 06:08 PM by sharp.)
[GET] UniProgy Pinnect v1.1.2 [Pinterest Clone] - STABLE RELEASED + 5 Modules
[Image: PkVUCqM.jpg]

YOUR OWN SOCIAL PICTURE SHARING SITE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!

UniProgy proudly introduces Pinnect – the best solution for
pinterest clone software.

List of modules

Code:
JG Pinnect Aggregator v1.0.1 for Pinnect v1.0.0 PLUS
UniProgy Ads Module v1.0.1 for Pinnect v1.1.x PLUS
UniProgy Gift Module v1.0.6 for Pinnect v1.1. xPLUS
UniProgy Social Module v1.0.3 for Pinnect v1.1.x PLUS
UniProgy Video Module v1.0.4 for Pinnect v1.1.x PLUS

DOWNLOAD

Magic Button :
http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/n5qa68xf
10-08-2013, 11:49 PM
RE:
Thank you for sharing
10-09-2013, 01:58 AM
RE:
many thanks !!
12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
RE:
This is a great share! Thank you and rep added!

I'm trying to change some things but a tutorial would be nice. Their forum has some open sections but the other ones are private. Any ideas?
12-06-2013, 11:18 PM
RE:
thank you, rep added
7.gif
12-07-2013, 02:43 AM
RE:
frustrating,

Did you manage to make it work? I installed it, I can add new pins but when we try to use the "post" button which you save on your bookmarks bar to add a new pin we get a 403 error from hostgator.

It's frustrating :((.
12-07-2013, 11:54 PM
RE:
Small bump,

I'll quit trying to make it work for now. What doesn't work for me is the pin button so people will get an 403 error when they try to pin stuff from other sources. Hostgator says it's nothing on their side.

It's bad because I was thinking to buy something like this. I also noticed that on their forum a lot of the "showcase" websites made by people who bought the script are dead in less than 1 year. Not encouraging
01-07-2014, 04:17 PM
RE:
(12-07-2013 11:54 PM)asphyxia Wrote:  Small bump,

I'll quit trying to make it work for now. What doesn't work for me is the pin button so people will get an 403 error when they try to pin stuff from other sources. Hostgator says it's nothing on their side.

It's bad because I was thinking to buy something like this. I also noticed that on their forum a lot of the "showcase" websites made by people who bought the script are dead in less than 1 year. Not encouraging
I had the same problem with the pinme script on Hostgator. Contact them again and tell them to check again.

Here is the response they gave me and the fix they did:

" We have received your request and I understand that you are having problems with 403 errors on your domain freesexpins.com. I checked the error logs on the server and found references to a ModSecurity rule being violated when the URI /add_pin was being accessed. I found a couple references to this issue in the pinmescript.com forums, so I went ahead and whitelisted the rule for your domain. Please check to see if this problem is still occurring."

It's probably the same issue with the pinnect script
Welcome If This Helped You...Then Help Me! Hit Thanks and +REP Welcome
01-07-2014, 05:57 PM
RE:
(01-07-2014 04:17 PM)Ghostrider5656 Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 11:54 PM)asphyxia Wrote:  Small bump,

I had the same problem with the pinme script on Hostgator. Contact them again and tell them to check again.

Here is the response they gave me and the fix they did:

" We have received your request and I understand that you are having problems with 403 errors on your domain freesexpins.com. I checked the error logs on the server and found references to a ModSecurity rule being violated when the URI /add_pin was being accessed. I found a couple references to this issue in the pinmescript.com forums, so I went ahead and whitelisted the rule for your domain. Please check to see if this problem is still occurring."

It's probably the same issue with the pinnect script
Installed on arvixe, and everything was working

77.gif