15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 11:31 PM by Global360.)
[GET] Underground Secret Creates A Deadly Marketing Weapon for ANY Niche!
[Image: internetmarketingexaminer][Image: headline1.png] [b]BIG BRANDS ARE USING THIS METHOD TO BYPASS GOOGLE'S MOOD SWINGS[/b]
[b]WHY AREN'T YOU?[/b]

These Sneaky Tactics Put You Directly Behind Enemy Lines And Into Hidden Marketplaces. Discover How This Deadly Effective Method Will Help You Use Search Engines Like Neo Uses The Matrix!

[Image: Hashtag-Marketing-eBook-Cover.png]
SEO as we have known it just doesn't work any more.

Everyone is at a loss as to how to get their products and services discovered by the type of raving fans who are desperate to spend money on what you have
to offer.

With this innovative and unique look at search engine marketing, you will discover timeless strategies for customer engagement that have been working for the select few who use them since 2007. That's a long time in Internet Time!

Big brands are using this method today and the number of big name retailers and marketers using it is creating a steadily increasing underground movement in content discovery.

Yet, no one is talking about it!

HASHTAG MARKETING NINJA

[b]WORKS FOR: ANY NICHE! ANY PRODUCT! ANY SERVICE![/b]

This deadly effective method positions you where you need to be.
And when you need to be there!
Take full advantage of this chink in Google's armor!
Let me ask you something. Have you ever thought deeply about search engines. I don't mean about Google, Yahoo or Bing. I mean actual search engines.
Recently it came to light that Google consider Amazon to be a threat. It used to be that consumers shopped through Google's search engine to find what they were looking for. Now a significant number of buyers just go straight to Amazon. That's not good news for Google, who make their money from advertising based on customers' search queries.

But Amazon isn't the only other search engine.
If you spend any amount of time online you will doubtless have been amazed at the rapid growth in social media sites. Facebook has even gone on the stock market!

Each and every one of these sites has a search engine that all its members use - completely bypassing Google! That's a massive marketplace that Google can't touch - but you can!

Want to know something really cool? Google are aware of this and just by trying to get in on the trend, they have left their doors wide open for you to walk in and use their own search engine in a way only a small number of people have thought of legally exploiting.
In this guide, I am show you how to take advantage of this super simple method - actionable in mere minutes:
  • go straight to where your target market is
  • curate what's relevant in your niche NOW
  • connect to your competitors and steal their followers,
  • brand yourself in a highly relevant and recognizable way
  • sell more of your product or service than you ever did before!

Affiliate Marketer or Kindle Publisher? You are going to love how to get in front of readers' eyes with your products. You won't even need to worry about link cloaking or slapdowns. With this method, you can put your link right in front of customers without any comeback!

This highly innovative method is yours and you can take advantage of this method in minutes. The learning curve is small, the experience required is none. This works just as effectively whether you are a seasoned pro marketer or a complete newbie. And you can take full advantage of your new insight to search engine marketing literally within minutes.

Don't hesitate, the price will be going up!

[Image: NinjaGuarantee.jpg]
[Image: 2]

PS: Are you a little tired of how Google's whims affect your traffic? Or are you a little overwhelmed by things like social media marketing? Isn't it time to do something positive to cut through the maybes and connect with definite answers!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/922093-underground-secret-creates-deadly-marketing-weapon-any-niche.html

Direct Download - Hashtag Marketing Ninja WSO
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.internetmarketingexaminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Hashtag-Marketing-Ninja-WSO.zip
04-09-2014, 11:29 PM
RE:
DoubleOhDave Wrote:Posted here for FAQ:

Q: Is there an OTO
A: NO, there is no OTO - this is all you need!

Q: What niche is this for?
A: Literally ANY - I really don't see how anyone on or offline couldn't use this.

Q: Is it newbie friendly
A: Absolutely!

Q: How quickly can I use this information?
A: Literally within minutes of learning it.
04-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing!
04-10-2014, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 01:09 AM by Committed.)
RE:
Nice Share .. Rep Added..

Direct Mirror : Hashtag-Marketing-Ninja-WSO.zip - 1.1 MB
04-10-2014, 01:47 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share...
26.gif
04-10-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 03:06 AM by ⁞J∆Y⁞G∆TSBY⁞®.)
RE:
REVIEW:

56 Pages PDF.
- Covers a new type of SEO using social media and how #hashtags work
- A bit of history and theory about what #'s do on each site ie: twitter, Facebook etc
- A few sites with tools similar to Google KW Trends that utilise #'s
- A few plugins mentioned on how to utilise #'s on your WP site

Overall a really interesting read, well written and worth taking the time to skim through, took me under 30 mins.
I think this guy has a marketing background who wrote it as its executed with some polish.

Nice share bro thanks.
Mr NON Fungible
04-10-2014, 03:14 AM
RE:
+5 Reps for this. Thank You.
04-10-2014, 03:23 AM
RE:
This is a really useful share, for me at least and I thank you for it Global360. Rep added.
04-10-2014, 03:29 AM
RE:
greast share thanks
04-10-2014, 03:45 AM
RE:
Apophis, thanks for the review,very good and I will take a look

thanks and rep to you and Op

Cap ;)
64.gif

21.gif