63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2012, 07:31 AM
RE:
It works just fine, only thing that doesn't seem to work is the domain checker. It also doesnt show anything in the "difficulty" box when checking the competition, not sure whats suppose to show there.
11-12-2012, 01:28 PM
RE:
Holy. F******. Shit.

Wait a minute. Slicer3 on BHT is Richard F****** Driver?? Seriously???

L O F L

I can't not post in this thread.

I ran across Richard Driver a few years ago online. Here are the facts from my experience -

1. He is a bullshit artist.
2. He is really F****** stupid and it is a waste of time to try and tell him he is a bullshit artist. I really think he believes his own bullshit.

He caused MAJOR drama on the tr@ffic EQ forum a few years ago by trying to bullshit people that were very experienced (I'm talking about guys that were doing 5, 6 and at least one guy doing 7 figures/month). Details if anyone cares -

He came in there and tried to tell people that they were doing things all wrong and he would sell them the "secret to making monies". (At this point he didn't know he walked into a forum with guys already banking hard). Well to make a long story short he drug it out for a long time with a bunch of drama and started charging people $60 before revealing anything. He drug it out for like a month or two with all kinds of excuses for not revealing his super duper make monies secrets. In the end he revealed his big secret (a bullshit n00b technique for traffic) and people went nuts laughing at him and demanding refunds. A few people claimed they got fucked out of their $60. A lot of drama ensued with lawsuit threats and shit from all sides.

Hilarious!!! They even made him Admin at BHT now. What a worthless forum that place is.

Man... I literally laughed out loud when I read the name. Props to you guys for calling him out.
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
RE:
says server error now.
no longer works.
12-13-2012, 03:18 AM
RE:
me too not working.....
01-04-2013, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 04:40 PM by bloopoop5.)
RE:
took me a while to figure things out BUT it is working,

the only Column where I do not get colors is the DIFFICULTY one
And TOP LINKS does not show anything

as for installation I have seen cracked programs much easier to install but eh no pain no glory right?

for starters, in order to see all the files you need to access you need to modify Windows in a way that it will show you all hidden files and folders.

In windows 7

Here's how to display hidden files and folders.

clicking Control Panel,
clicking Appearance and Personalization,
and then clicking Folder Options.

Click the View tab.

Under Advanced settings,
click Show hidden files, folders, and drives,
and then click Apply.

-----------------------------

with micro niche finder I had to have my google keyword tool up and running to make it work, if it does not work for you try the same with ultimate niche finder
9.gif
01-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE:
Cant get "top links" and "Difficulity" to work
01-04-2013, 04:33 PM
RE:
@gnucanuck

To access the hosts file in Windows 7 you can use the following command in the Run Line to open notepad and the file.

notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Once notepad is open you can edit the file..
To do this just enter
174.120.130.173 ultimatenichefinder.com
in the following after the # mark.
03-22-2013, 07:24 PM
RE:
not working,,, login adwords always TIMED OUT
03-22-2013, 07:38 PM
RE:
Gosh, I like the look of the wall of thanks you have there!

I'll probably download any try out anyway, but how would you say this stacks up to Micro Niche Finder? I've been using that one for years. It's a Clickbank product (was $9 when I bought it, now $67 ha!) but these two look similar. Can anyone provide a list of pros/cons to both?
03-26-2013, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 09:59 PM by Ynwaps.)
RE:
I think they both have its pros. If you have a paid version, not cracked version of Micro Niche Finder then that could be slightly better.
You should take a look at Amazon Niche Finder
11.gif
u no rep me? Sad
thank u! Welcome

48.gif