42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2014, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 01:23 AM by adarshron.)
[GET] [UPDATED] Millionaire Copywriting Mastermind - Jvzoo Top Seller
Who Else Wants To Know What The Best and Most Experienced Marketers On The Planet Have To Say About Short-Cutting Your Way From Raw Rookie To Successful Marketer At Lightning Speed?
Until now, only a handful of fortunate individuals have
had the chance to learn these amazing white-hot secrets,
that practically guarantee you will always have a killer sales system in place (even if this is your first attempt at marketing online).

Here's a Fraction of What You Will Discover In These Masterminds
  • One little known sales technique that will double your profits overnight (very simple technique that is used by clever marketers and ignored by 99% of others).
  • How to 'Move Like Lightning' through the process of sales page creation (from “no clue at all” to “This is easy” in just a few short hours).
  • The amazing Lazy Marketers SEVEN step short-cut to crafting your first World class sales page (How to quickly turn your knowledge in to white-hot sales copy… even if you can barely write a post it note to your self!).
  • How to Draw your visitor in and "Laser focus" them from the distractions of the Internet with an Amazing Killer Headline(Distracting web interruptions will pull them away in seconds without this feature).
  • How to Gracefully Skip by the unwanted words and grasp your visitors intrigue with the power of benefits (tell them what they need to know and nothing else).
  • How to craft enticing fascinations that will build curiosity and desire for what you are selling (even if what you are selling is free. Keep them engaged so that they don't click away before they buy)
  • How to ensure people know exactly the right steps to take with a clear call to action (Making sure they hit that buy button without a second thought).
  • How to prove your expertise and credibility with powerful testimonials (Social proof sells - wait and see the difference).
  • How to quickly arm yourself (permanently) with an “Invisible copywriters hand”- a simple technique so devastating, using nothing but your natural inborn 'untapped' talents, that it will compose an impossible to ignore 'Greased Slide' in a heartbeat.
  • How to pre-condition anyone interested in the product you are selling so they are fanatical and are ready to buy. (This method has people begging to use your Buy Button before the product has even gone live).
  • How to Master The only five real rules of copy you ever need to learn to draft out any killer copy, under any circumstances!(Forget about learning any fancy writing techniques, - in just a couple of minutes, These masters of copy will give YOU the keys to winning everycopy job, every time, No B.S. about it.)
  • Learn The “lazy man's” trick to success in churning out any Sales Page from the ground up – even if you somehow end up blank, these secrets will end it immediately. (This is the secret to “simplified but guaranteed” sales page creation that even one of the most famous Copy Legends have turned to in times of stress)
  • Effortlessly Walk though the creation of a $36,000,000 sales page... (The Exact strategies needed to carefully craft one the sales pages that turned a marketer from an unknown faceless entity to a SEVEN figure prestigious online presence... virtually overnight).
  • Master "The 3 simple secrets" – the ONLY secrets you need – of churning out bigger, meaner and more skilled Sales Pages.(Finally, real-world Copywriting reduced to its pure, most simple basic form of effectiveness!)
  • Learn The exact schedule you need to follow when the product goes live to make sure you don't miss a single sale. (This 5 step method never fails to work for me).
  • Discover How to get a ton of people who wouldn't normally buy rabid to jump on that Buy Button and how to sell to them. (Yes, you will have people who wouldn't normally buy begging you to give them your order button).
  • How to keep people interested without becoming annoying(schedule your efforts for maximum effect).
  • Learn when and when not to use the power of a good story (and use it effectively so it grips your visitors and gets those important sales).
  • Plus, You'll learn something called the “Aggressive Persuasion Techniques” a style of completely dominating your copyrighting (Great skills if you ever need to marked to a tough crowd).
  • And a lot more. There are SIX hours of recordings in this special package, stuffed with writing tips, secrets and dirty tricks...(everything you need to transform yourself into a super-confident, super-effective writer almost overnight... regardless of your experience).

Sales Page :
Code:
http://millionairecopywritingmastermind.com/salespage2/

Due to the massive registrations from our previous links,the website owner responded as follows :
[Image: qqqobbrzcaoddsdobzbdcppcsd]
Considering that as a credit Lol
Here is the new link :
Code:
http://millionairecopywritingmastermind.com/jv-free-access-2

If this has already been shared please ask the mod to remove this post . . . Else Njoyy !!
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
03-30-2014, 03:04 AM
RE:
Thanks for your efforts. Btw,can you please share the membership registeration page of millionairecopywritingmastermind.com so that can everyone can sign-up with their accounts :) :)
03-30-2014, 03:13 AM
RE:
Thank for share, but login error:

ERROR: The password you entered for the username Guine7828@einrot.com is incorrect

What is the correct password?
03-30-2014, 03:22 AM
RE:
ERROR: The password you entered for the username Guine7828@einrot.com is incorrect. Lost your password?
Love
03-30-2014, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 03:44 AM by adarshron.)
RE:
(03-30-2014 03:04 AM)JohnXC Wrote:  Thanks for your efforts. Btw,can you please share the membership registeration page of millionairecopywritingmastermind.com so that can everyone can sign-up with their accounts :) :)
updated . . .

(03-30-2014 03:13 AM)ityangus Wrote:  Thank for share, but login error:

ERROR: The password you entered for the username Guine7828@einrot.com is incorrect

What is the correct password?
guess . . .someone reset it . . .anyways updated with reg link
16.gif
03-30-2014, 04:24 AM
RE:
Thank for updated...REP++ added
03-30-2014, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 12:18 PM by jlynne3662.)
RE:
thanks op for the share
03-30-2014, 02:05 PM
RE:
I'm confused... I click the link but all I get is some wierd page that says jv free access. Nothing to click, enter or see...

What am I not understanding?
03-30-2014, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 07:19 PM by adarshron.)
RE:
(03-30-2014 02:05 PM)spiral3d Wrote:  I'm confused... I click the link but all I get is some wierd page that says jv free access. Nothing to click, enter or see...

I think they blocked the registration link . . . will check..nd try to update with a new link ASAP

(03-30-2014 02:05 PM)spiral3d Wrote:  I'm confused... I click the link but all I get is some wierd page that says jv free access. Nothing to click, enter or see...

Link updated !! Register fast before they block this link :)
03-31-2014, 12:43 AM
RE:
needs new link, this one dead now
29.gif

70.gif