22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2014, 08:07 PM
RE:
hey pal listen,
there are many people like me that are making a try into this new economy and looking for a chance to make a better living.This mean that they spend most of the day time in front of screen and train their selves to be better in something they do not know, failing or success its really close and doesnt matter at all at least they give a shot.For me i know only failing right know but at least i give a try and do not scam other people that make the same try.If someone of us had the money to buy this program no one will give a try to this garbage you are trying some of us to download.I thought to give a try to this garbage despite i know that it is one and i am writing this reply just for the others to not give you a chance.Dont spend your best efforts to scam other people its not worthing, it will come the right time when you will think all this and you will see that was not worthing at all.People this cracked version is another garbage like those that you have download it in the past and those you'll download on the future.
Hey Pal get a Life is worthing more than trying some S***** garbage to fool other people. PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!
10-25-2014, 08:22 PM
RE:
(10-25-2014 08:07 PM)nozyqubis Wrote:  hey pal listen,
there are many people like me that are making a try into this new economy and looking for a chance to make a better living.This mean that they spend most of the day time in front of screen and train their selves to be better in something they do not know, failing or success its really close and doesnt matter at all at least they give a shot.For me i know only failing right know but at least i give a try and do not scam other people that make the same try.If someone of us had the money to buy this program no one will give a try to this garbage you are trying some of us to download.I thought to give a try to this garbage despite i know that it is one and i am writing this reply just for the others to not give you a chance.Dont spend your best efforts to scam other people its not worthing, it will come the right time when you will think all this and you will see that was not worthing at all.People this cracked version is another garbage like those that you have download it in the past and those you'll download on the future.
Hey Pal get a Life is worthing more than trying some S***** garbage to fool other people. PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!
Uh what is this toward me? I'm not responsible for the quality of the software I crack, I simply did it because people are asking for it.. And this comment is really rude I don't try to scam anyone (how would I scam people by posting a cracked software they are asking for). I'm sorry you don't like this software but don't blame me for it. Confused
(10-25-2014 08:04 PM)moisha Wrote:  Thanks ::: brokesoftwarengineer ::::
rep added
You're welcome brother.
Please do not repost my cracks elsewhere. Sad
All the cracks I post are for educational purposes only, please support the authors when you can !
10-25-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
Initially some problems after installing, so uninstalled, then installed again WITHOUT opening the program. Copied the latest crack (see earlier post), replaced the .exe file and using the original log in details that were downloaded earlier, it works fine.

Already used it to find a suitable title for an ebook my daughter is writing - great stuff. Thank you.

Already done +3
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
10-26-2014, 12:02 PM
RE:
(10-25-2014 07:31 PM)brokesoftwarengineer Wrote:  Here is the 3.7 version cracked :
Magic Button :
https://mega.co.nz/#!tgF1BSSJ!oHG77uvAZPUwyz0yAezm_MPKSZluHjK9U5zuSjCDHeg

Virus total : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/82cb4...414229287/

How to install : Simply update and replace Wicked Article Creator.exe by the one I provided, don't forget to support the author if you use it.

PS : This is for educational purposes only, I'm not responsible for what you do with this.
Thaks u man u are bro
working for me
10-26-2014, 04:00 PM
RE:
Thanks.

It works.
(10-26-2014 12:02 PM)adeux Wrote:  
(10-25-2014 07:31 PM)brokesoftwarengineer Wrote:  Here is the 3.7 version cracked :
Magic Button :

How to install : Simply update and replace Wicked Article Creator.exe by the one I provided, don't forget to support the author if you use it.

PS : This is for educational purposes only, I'm not responsible for what you do with this.
Thaks u man u are bro
working for me
70.gif
10-27-2014, 08:50 PM
RE:
Unable to build says "you have less lines than your settings" and the builder tab says "access denied". Any Idea?

I couldn't locate the username password for the login so I just entered some in user name and password. then clicked login it let me go in but fails while building. thanks
10-28-2014, 02:29 AM
RE:
Not working for me . As soon as build button in clicked , the software force closes . Anyone having this problem ?
10-28-2014, 02:41 AM
RE:
Thanks. +5Reps Added
10-28-2014, 07:34 PM
RE:
Working fine last time i used it, but today u/s and p/w not working.

But, a BIG thank you for your efforts as I, for one, appreciate what you did.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
11-11-2014, 08:03 PM
RE:
Magic Button :

Thanks for the crack, but the file download isn't working. Can you upload a mirror please?
50.gif

81.gif