9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE:
Mirror:
Code:
[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=QUALDJS1[/hide]
09-21-2012, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 10:06 AM by McGyverZ.)
RE:
They think they re-discovered the internet or that they have the saint grial. This method is not new. What they did is put that all together in one plugin with beautiful colors. For the people with knowledge this is: cURL + Exit popup script = TrustCrapper.

Or how do you think they load the FBI page inside their website? I hope they are smart in the way they do the cURL call or the one that will get the FBI's visit will be the (un)TRUSTCrapper. Lol

With this method you still need to drive traffic to your copy/paste linking. Or how the heck you make all your fans/friends/visitors read a news or click in your news linking?

SOME TIPs to MAKE IT PRO VERSION

Magic Button :
* Get cookie stuffing and profit the pop-up load to full them up with CPA/CPD/etc. (Don't be lazy, search a little)

* Get CPA redirector

* Add an Extra Exit pop-up windows (onexit, onunload, js, forcing, be creative) in the case they close your first pop-up.

* To make the think work faster you will need to be informed! (depends on your target) Such as read the news to get the last paparazzi shot, the last gossip news, the famous singer naked pics, leaked news, photoshop mistakes, pictures of famous with no make-up, youtube hits/top videos, and so many more.

* Mix this script with many others, no even need coder skills. Do some research and even a 7 y/o girl can install today a plugin. (If not get out of BH or try again).
And so many more that can write a book. But is so filled up with crap all around the forums that you can make a Bible.

BUT YOU CAN PLAY WITH THAT A LITTLE BIT TO MAKE IT FULL OPTION! MY MOST IMPORTANT TIP IS: TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW!
WelcomePlease ADD [+X] Reputation if you found this useful! Enjoy
pass: bestblackhatforum.com
09-21-2012, 10:54 PM
RE:
Nulled version link?
Thanks.
I Heart BBHF !
09-21-2012, 11:12 PM
RE:
What is this? i click the link and found strange page...???

[img]imageshack.us/a/img844/8352/whatisthisk.jpg[/img]
09-22-2012, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2012 12:47 PM by McGyverZ.)
RE:
(09-21-2012 11:12 PM)adelynn91 Wrote:  What is this? i click the link and found strange page...???

Dismiss that sh*t, it's just more B.S. from this crapper. Even if he logged out your IP, what can he do with that? FBI should go behind real criminals and not a bunch of internet BH. But let's just say the FBI believes your "online surfing" is a national security problem Undecided , what can they do to you? Huh Take you down under which law? All this B.S. can scare off some 10 y/o rookies, but if you are afraid or something then just let me tell you something: You are in the wrong place dude! Go back to facebook and keep playing Farm games. They have more FBI influence there than here.

The world "laws" and "rules" are based on fear. Everything is based on what's the people afraid of. And later if you believe in something like this, then get a normal 9 to 5 job, change to whitehat or ask mom some extra money. Biggrin
31.gif
WelcomePlease ADD [+X] Reputation if you found this useful! Enjoy
pass: bestblackhatforum.com
09-22-2012, 12:37 AM
RE:
(09-22-2012 12:30 AM)McGyverZ Wrote:  
(09-21-2012 11:12 PM)adelynn91 Wrote:  What is this? i click the link and found strange page...???
Dismiss that sh*t, it's just more B.S. from this crapper. Even if he logged out your IP, what can he do with that? FBI should go behind real criminals and not a bunch of internet BH. But let's just say the FBI believes your "online surfing" is a national security problem Undecided , what can they do to you? Huh Take you down under which law? All this B.S. can scare off some 10 y/o rookies, but if you are afraid or something then just let me tell you something: You are in the wrong place dude! Go back to facebook and keep playing Farm games. They have more FBI influence there than here.

The world "laws" and "rules" are based on fear. Everything is based on what's the people afraid of. And later if you believe in something like this, then get a normal 9 to 5 job, change to whitehat or ask mom some extra money. Biggrin
GOLD WORDS!!! Smile
09-22-2012, 12:40 AM
RE:
Hahaha....I like what I see!
Love the way you wrote :-)

BTW, I got ask myself, am I in a blackhat forum?
Oops..nope!
It is more than a blackhat!
It is BESTBLACKHATFORUM

Why afraid........................?
Who is afraid.................................?

<< Ghostbuster >>
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
09-22-2012, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2012 01:45 AM by Alphabet.)
RE:
People going to a link on his website isn't proof of anything so no he isn't reporting anyone. He's just PMSing because people got his product for free and he wants to scare others away from trying to obtain it.

If anyone managed to get it, consider uploading it!
09-22-2012, 03:51 AM
RE:
You can see that page is directed from trustjacker.com and pop is trustjacker pop and it's saying
you're trust jacked not busted, LOL
Meaning he's using his own plugin to scare you. It's not from FBI.
09-22-2012, 06:41 AM
RE:
The file is no download the file from sendspace!
17.gif

17.gif