29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2016, 08:51 PM
[GET] TruePixel v4.0.2 (from MyThemeShop)
TruePixel is a fully responsive WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop. This Widget ready, clean WordPress theme is a perfect mix of elegance and style. You get an eye catchy layout without compromising on the space for your content. TruePixel is highly customized for speed and usability, comes with tons of options and unlimited color schemes.

Salespage

Demo

[Image: truepixel-responsive.jpg]

Other Images
Magic Button :
[Image: truepixel-features-heading.jpg]
[Image: 01-adsense-optimized.jpg]
[Image: 02-schema-integrated2.jpg]
[Image: 03-likeable-design.jpg]
[Image: 04-better-bounce-rate.jpg]
[Image: 05-100-percent-responsive.jpg]
[Image: 06-viral-layout-option.jpg]
[Image: 07-social-media-buttons-integrated.jpg]
[Image: 08-seo-mastered.jpg]
[Image: 09-awesome-options-panel.jpg]
[Image: 10-one-click-installation.jpg]
[Image: 11-one-click-updates.jpg]
[Image: 12-related-articles.jpg]
[Image: 13-fixed-navigation.jpg]
[Image: 14-parallax-scrolling.jpg]
[Image: 15-off-canvas-mobile-menu.jpg]
[Image: 16-590-font-awesome-icons.jpg]
[Image: 17-clean-commented-code.jpg]
[Image: 18-breadcrumbs.jpg]
[Image: 19-authorbox.jpg]
[Image: 20-shortcodes.jpg]
[Image: 21-wp-review-pro-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 22-wp-mega-menu-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 23-wp-subscribe-pro-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 24-unlimited-colors.jpg]
[Image: 25-unlimited-backgrounds.jpg]
[Image: 26-unlimited-sidebars.jpg]
[Image: 27-advanced-typography-options.jpg]
[Image: 28-all-google-fonts.jpg]
[Image: 29-import-export-settings.jpg]
[Image: 30-super-useful-widgets.jpg]
[Image: 31-retina-ready-icons.jpg]
[Image: 32-ajax-loading.jpg]
[Image: 33-4-different-pagination-types.jpg]
[Image: 34-child-theme-supported.jpg]
[Image: 35-translation-ready.jpg]
[Image: 36-rtl-support.jpg]
[Image: 37-hd-video-tutorials.jpg]
[Image: 38-extensive-documentation.jpg]
[Image: 39-24x7-direct-support.jpg]

Virustotal
Please, can anyone scan it with VT? I'm already trying for about 1-2 hours and it shows this message:
Code:
Your file is now queued for scanning, please wait until the analysis starts.
Though sometimes it says that if failed..

Download
Sorry, this is NOT MY PURCHASE (I've found this in internet) and I don't have the latest v4.0.3, so if anyone have it - feel free to share.

Thanks for +Reps
07-16-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: [GET] TruePixel v4.0.2 (from MyThemeShop)
(07-16-2016 08:51 PM)Capoeira Wrote:  TruePixel is a fully responsive WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop. This Widget ready, clean WordPress theme is a perfect mix of elegance and style. You get an eye catchy layout without compromising on the space for your content. TruePixel is highly customized for speed and usability, comes with tons of options and unlimited color schemes.

Salespage

Demo

[Image: truepixel-responsive.jpg]

Other Images
Magic Button :
[Image: truepixel-features-heading.jpg]
[Image: 01-adsense-optimized.jpg]
[Image: 02-schema-integrated2.jpg]
[Image: 03-likeable-design.jpg]
[Image: 04-better-bounce-rate.jpg]
[Image: 05-100-percent-responsive.jpg]
[Image: 06-viral-layout-option.jpg]
[Image: 07-social-media-buttons-integrated.jpg]
[Image: 08-seo-mastered.jpg]
[Image: 09-awesome-options-panel.jpg]
[Image: 10-one-click-installation.jpg]
[Image: 11-one-click-updates.jpg]
[Image: 12-related-articles.jpg]
[Image: 13-fixed-navigation.jpg]
[Image: 14-parallax-scrolling.jpg]
[Image: 15-off-canvas-mobile-menu.jpg]
[Image: 16-590-font-awesome-icons.jpg]
[Image: 17-clean-commented-code.jpg]
[Image: 18-breadcrumbs.jpg]
[Image: 19-authorbox.jpg]
[Image: 20-shortcodes.jpg]
[Image: 21-wp-review-pro-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 22-wp-mega-menu-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 23-wp-subscribe-pro-compatible.jpg]
[Image: 24-unlimited-colors.jpg]
[Image: 25-unlimited-backgrounds.jpg]
[Image: 26-unlimited-sidebars.jpg]
[Image: 27-advanced-typography-options.jpg]
[Image: 28-all-google-fonts.jpg]
[Image: 29-import-export-settings.jpg]
[Image: 30-super-useful-widgets.jpg]
[Image: 32-ajax-loading.jpg]
[Image: 33-4-different-pagination-types.jpg]
[Image: 34-child-theme-supported.jpg]
[Image: 35-translation-ready.jpg]
[Image: 36-rtl-support.jpg]
[Image: 37-hd-video-tutorials.jpg]
[Image: 38-extensive-documentation.jpg]
[Image: 39-24x7-direct-support.jpg]

Virustotal
Please, can anyone scan it with VT? I'm already trying for about 1-2 hours and it shows this message:
Code:
Your file is now queued for scanning, please wait until the analysis starts.
Though sometimes it says that if failed..

Download
Sorry, this is NOT MY PURCHASE (I've found this in internet) and I don't have the latest v4.0.3, so if anyone have it - feel free to share.

Thanks for +Reps

Thanks for your share but u got it from net and it not sure for safe use.Not only viruses and trojans,maybe it can steal web traffic or other harms....Anyway rep+ for your honest!
07-16-2016, 10:58 PM
(07-16-2016 09:34 PM)dccountrydz Wrote:  Thanks for your share but u got it from net and it not sure for safe use.Not only viruses and trojans,maybe it can steal web traffic or other harms....Anyway rep+ for your honest!

Thank you for your reply!

About stealing web-traffic - I always check everything what I download and use (even if it is stated as CLEAN/NOT TOUCHED version) and recommend everyone to make the same!

Sorry, I didn't fully checked this files.. +REPS to anyone who will check the code for any "BAD LINES".

I've started to checking it, so when I'll finish - I'll tell you if I've found it safe, but after what I saw in this code it looks like legit and not changed by any "BAD GUY", so I decided to share it though it's not fully checked.

Even if it was not from internet, since I'm a new user -> it makes you DOUBLE CHECK it anyway, as if it was downloaded from internet. Blush
(Though, as I said earlier, it's better to check everything you got here - even from TRUSTED members, since they could have missed something..)

Another reason why I shared this - since it's not the latest version and while this theme was not shared here before, I thought that any BBHF member who have the latest PURCHASED version could create the new thread and share it with us. 66sun
07-17-2016, 01:12 AM
(07-16-2016 10:58 PM)Capoeira Wrote:  
(07-16-2016 09:34 PM)dccountrydz Wrote:  Thanks for your share but u got it from net and it not sure for safe use.Not only viruses and trojans,maybe it can steal web traffic or other harms....Anyway rep+ for your honest!

Thank you for your reply!

About stealing web-traffic - I always check everything what I download and use (even if it is stated as CLEAN/NOT TOUCHED version) and recommend everyone to make the same!

Sorry, I didn't fully checked this files.. +REPS to anyone who will check the code for any "BAD LINES".

I've started to checking it, so when I'll finish - I'll tell you if I've found it safe, but after what I saw in this code it looks like legit and not changed by any "BAD GUY", so I decided to share it though it's not fully checked.

Even if it was not from internet, since I'm a new user -> it makes you DOUBLE CHECK it anyway, as if it was downloaded from internet. Blush
(Though, as I said earlier, it's better to check everything you got here - even from TRUSTED members, since they could have missed something..)

Another reason why I shared this - since it's not the latest version and while this theme was not shared here before, I thought that any BBHF member who have the latest PURCHASED version could create the new thread and share it with us. 66sun
Some guys here bought MTS bundle from Groupbuy on this forum,and the rule is no sharing here again...just $10 for all MTS bundle.
07-17-2016, 04:23 AM
(07-17-2016 01:12 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  Some guys here bought MTS bundle from Groupbuy on this forum,and the rule is no sharing here again...just $10 for all MTS bundle.

Sounds like a great deal! Going to join this GB, if it's still possible..

I believe that many other people from BBHF also have this MTS theme, so there could be no "breaking the rule" share ;)
35.gif

12.gif