76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2017, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 10:59 PM by sb1.)
RE: [GET] Totally Free Cable TV YAYAYAYAYAY
(04-04-2017 04:25 PM)TheNexus Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 10:21 PM)sb1 Wrote:  APRIL FOOLS GOTCHA DIDN'T I GUYS LMAO YOU WERE ALL LIKE THE FREE CABLE HE-- TO THE YEAH LOL!!!!Happydance

Hey you were only 2 days late lol.

Better late than never bro.It was a good one though, and i mean it actually works, that's a mega bonus. I have already cancelled my tv subscription, and turned my boxes in. I did it exactly as in my method, and i got 169 free channels bro!! That saved me over $100 bucks a month. Ill use that money to buy more superkill stuffs lmao.Happydance
I'm feeding my addiction for knowledge, and bbhf fills my belly up ;)>3
09-23-2017, 07:36 PM
April Mob your mouth?!! LOL..
Be awesome! :)
12-18-2017, 10:15 AM
I thought this was going to be about downloading Kodi onto your tab and casting it to the TV. Gets you every freaking thing I've ever seen on TV, from the 1960s to today.

Yesterday I watched the new Star Wars movie. Not 100% digital quality, but it was free.

Because I know people are gonna ask - try these two breakthrough ideas:
1-Download Kodi from Google Play Store
2-Google 'how to setup kodi on android tab'

(Don't ask me how to do either #1 or #2. If you can't do that, WTF are you doing with the stuff you get here??)
12-21-2017, 06:52 AM
lol I was about to make fun of you saying you're getting over the air channels and thinking it's premium.Hitface
03-13-2018, 12:40 PM
I know it is just a joke but you can make an antenna very easy. Take 12-inch piece of coax cable and strip off about 8 inches of the jacket leaving only the center conductor exposed. Then scan, the quality of the over the air channels is actually better than cable.
73.gif
06-10-2018, 09:46 AM
This def won't work. Here's how you can tell - before you buy or use a splitter, plug the cable coaxel wire into your TV and see if it works.

If it does, it means that the cable company screwed up and forgot to turn off your TV signal. Otherwise, if it didn't work - well that's the whole point, they're not stupid about these things.

52.gif