11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-22-2014, 12:34 PM
[GET]Tinder Clone (Flamer) - Mobile Dating App - iOs, Android and Server (PHP) Source
Tinder Clone (Flamer) - Mobile Dating App - iOs, Android and Server (PHP) Source

DEMO:http://appdupe.com/tinder-clone-mobile-dating-app/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/LKzh

[Image: oo1.png]
10-22-2014, 12:49 PM
RE:
its been shared, pls check b4 posting
10-22-2014, 12:54 PM
RE:
im sorry sorry :S
10-22-2014, 01:53 PM
RE:
please post tutorial for configure this rep added
10-22-2014, 03:34 PM
RE:
(10-22-2014 12:49 PM)abelwang Wrote:  its been shared, pls check b4 posting
even copy/pasted my title... lols
33.gif
10-23-2014, 12:19 AM
RE:
Does this include the webscript?
10-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE:
to install this and make it work is simple. You put in webspace the server, you look for the gcm key and db configs, and change for yours, upload the db and you have the server ready. Now in eclipse, import all the android stuff, the app and the libs, go to the app properties and add the libs to the project. now press CTRL + SHIFT + O and clean your project. If you have everything ok, you go to the app src folder, you will have to look ( i did not see the app ) for the gcm key sender id and change for yours, also change the website url for you website and the DB name, you will probably have a different name. And its ready, you export it and try in your android or you open an emulator with google apis enabled and test it. This is easily done if you know what im talking about, dont come asking me things like, where are the project properties or how to change the package name, for example, if you are doing this you need to have some knowledge in android programming, eclipse and server too. Take care
10-23-2014, 04:41 AM
RE:
(10-23-2014 01:04 AM)cyberclaus Wrote:  to install this and make it work is simple. You put in webspace the server, you look for the gcm key and db configs, and change for yours, upload the db and you have the server ready. Now in eclipse, import all the android stuff, the app and the libs, go to the app properties and add the libs to the project. now press CTRL + SHIFT + O and clean your project. If you have everything ok, you go to the app src folder, you will have to look ( i did not see the app ) for the gcm key sender id and change for yours, also change the website url for you website and the DB name, you will probably have a different name. And its ready, you export it and try in your android or you open an emulator with google apis enabled and test it. This is easily done if you know what im talking about, dont come asking me things like, where are the project properties or how to change the package name, for example, if you are doing this you need to have some knowledge in android programming, eclipse and server too. Take care
This is most helpful thanks !! managed to get the iOS working ? Tried and failed to load via xcode
10-23-2014, 06:00 AM
RE:
You welcome, like i said, i havent seen the code! im telling you this, based on screenshots i seen. As for the ios side, i bet that part of it is Object C, wich means you will need some C libs on your side, just the xcode will not help. But im guessing again :) If i helped, a rep is welcome :)
Good luck!
10-23-2014, 06:48 PM
RE:
this is for android eclips??
24.gif

37.gif