22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2014, 02:16 AM
RE:
(11-22-2014 01:40 AM)JaeMagz Wrote:  Thanks for the share, rep added. i cant seem to get any of the themes to work. Every time i upload VIA FTP and check on my wordpress site it states that theme couldn't be loaded because of missing stylesheet...Can someone please give me info on how to correct this? Thank you in advance.

What skin did you use and did you activate the Thesis framework first before installing them?
11-22-2014, 02:26 AM
RE:
(11-22-2014 02:16 AM)qwerty104 Wrote:  
(11-22-2014 01:40 AM)JaeMagz Wrote:  Thanks for the share, rep added. i cant seem to get any of the themes to work. Every time i upload VIA FTP and check on my wordpress site it states that theme couldn't be loaded because of missing stylesheet...Can someone please give me info on how to correct this? Thank you in advance.

What skin did you use and did you activate the Thesis framework first before installing them?
Aha, that seems to be the problem, i thought these were regular themes. I do not have the thesis framework, been looking for it but i can't seem to find it. Thank you for the feedback. It's appreciated.
Get 1000 Buyers To Your Offer For Only $4 https://apppatron.com/1k-buyers/buyers
11-22-2014, 04:09 AM
RE:
(11-22-2014 02:26 AM)JaeMagz Wrote:  
(11-22-2014 02:16 AM)qwerty104 Wrote:  

Aha, that seems to be the problem, i thought these were regular themes. I do not have the thesis framework, been looking for it but i can't seem to find it. Thank you for the feedback. It's appreciated.

So far, this is the latest one that I've found:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...al-License

A word of warning though, Bkav (virustotal.com) reports this as having a VEX30D9.Webshell, but so does the other Thesis files that I've downloaded and tested from other sites (latest to lowest version). I do not know if this VEX30D9.Webshell is a bad thing, and I'm not sure why Thesis has them. Perhaps it's there by default? The only way to find out is for someone with a DIYthemes account to download the files there and test it. Let me know if you find any info about this VEX30D9.Webshell. Thanks.
11-22-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
how do i upload it? I have thesis but it still gives me the 'Style.css missing' error ??
11-22-2014, 06:40 AM
RE:
(11-22-2014 05:43 AM)Draxler Wrote:  how do i upload it? I have thesis but it still gives me the 'Style.css missing' error ??
What were you trying to upload? You're supposed to upload your Thesis skins inside the Thesis panel.

Also what version of Thesis are you using? If you got it directly from DIYthemes, please scan it through virustotal if that Webshell thing shows up. Thanks.
54.gif
11-22-2014, 11:06 AM
RE:
(11-22-2014 06:40 AM)qwerty104 Wrote:  
(11-22-2014 05:43 AM)Draxler Wrote:  how do i upload it? I have thesis but it still gives me the 'Style.css missing' error ??
What were you trying to upload? You're supposed to upload your Thesis skins inside the Thesis panel.

Also what version of Thesis are you using? If you got it directly from DIYthemes, please scan it through virustotal if that Webshell thing shows up. Thanks.
2.1.9 .. I downloaded it a week ago from the link you've shared above.

Huh.. whats the deal with webshell? Can it be harmful to my computer? or to my website?
11-22-2014, 12:43 PM
RE:
(11-22-2014 11:06 AM)Draxler Wrote:  
(11-22-2014 06:40 AM)qwerty104 Wrote:  

2.1.9 .. I downloaded it a week ago from the link you've shared above.

Huh.. whats the deal with webshell? Can it be harmful to my computer? or to my website?

Well, I can't really be sure if the Webshell is a bad thing. Perhaps DIYthemes use them for something? This is why I wanted someone with a DIYthemes account to download it from the original source and scantest it if it really does have that Webshell by default. Out of all the 50+ virus scanners, only Bkav listed it and others found nothing wrong so I don't really know. :\

If you're still having problems with the skins, check this resource center first:

http://help.themedy.com/Getting_Started

If you still can't install it, let me know.
02-11-2015, 07:12 AM
RE:
Can you give me the Genesis version?

69.gif