69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-09-2014, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 05:44 PM by Premier.)
[GET] ThemeForest | Unreal Estate - Real Estate WordPress Theme (100% CLEAN)
NOTE: All my releases are certified CLEAN.
I only share original files DIRECTLY FROM THEMEFOREST.
No "released by" or any link back to my site or any WP free download sites because I don't have time for that f*ck*ng bullsh*t!
So there's no reason that this won't work for you as I personally bought these themes.

[Image: PreviewImage.__large_preview.__large_pre...review.png]

Unreal Estate is a responsive real estate theme which allows you to display lots of properties, search using lots of criterias and options, view the information in THREE different ways and communicate with potential buyers.

It has all the pages a real estate business needs, starting from a homepage showing a carousel of featured properties and a list with the newest properties below the carousel.

Built on Bootstrap!

Unreal Estate was built on Bootstrap and the code is very clean and easy to modify if you’re familiar with coding.

Front-end submission ready!

Want to let your users or companies post properties on your real estate website? We got you covered, Unreal Estate has a page template where your visitors can post properties on your website(they need to be registered and logged in). The properties require approval from the site administrator.

Easy to use!

Unreal Estate is extremely easy to use! Once a visitor found a relevant listing, he can easily contact the agent by using the form right under the property details, the agent will receive all the potential buyer information and contact him right away!

Google maps integration

If you’ll add the latitude and the longitude of the property location, the theme will properly show it on the map, along with other relevant properties whenever the potential buyer looks for a property in that area.

Modern contact form

Want your members to be able to easily contact you in case they have any question? They don’t even need to reload the page, by using the menu toggle buttons they can easily login/register or contact you.

Fully responsive

I tested Unreal Estate on the most popular devices and it worked just great! You can check it yourself, if you notice any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Three different layouts for the page showing the properties

That’s right! We created three unique layouts for your real estate business, the grid layout, which is the enabled one by default and the most useful one(the potential buyers can see many properties within a short time), the list layout(shows bigger pictures and a little description of the property and the location template, very useful in case the user wants to see where the properties are located. These three layouts are used on all the pages with listings, including search, location pages, advanced search(from either the homepage or the custom widget) or the listings page template.

Translation-ready!

The theme comes with the .po/.mo language files included so you can easily translate your whole website into any language you want!

Sample data included

You can easily import the sample data and get the same layout as the demo, just take the .xml file from the /sampledata/ folder and import it in Tools > Import > WordPress.

Sales Page/Live Preview:

Download Link:
Magic Button :

Password:
Magic Button :
The usual password. You should already know that.

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8a4cf...407561712/
Detection ratio: 0 / 51

Don't forget to hit that +REP button for more updates and releases!
Regards,

Premier
08-09-2014, 04:24 PM
RE:
So you actualy purchased this? Hard to believe! You know there's a newer version of this theme? Can you share that?
08-09-2014, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 05:45 PM by Premier.)
RE:
(08-09-2014 04:24 PM)bale Wrote:  So you actualy purchased this? Hard to believe! You know there's a newer version of this theme? Can you share that?

LOL. This is the latest version (v1.3)
This theme was last updated on November 8, 2013.
Regards,

Premier
01-26-2015, 08:06 AM
RE:
@OP Please share the latest 1.5 version. Thanks!
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
Closed

59.gif