27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2016, 05:54 AM
[GET] The Write Copy: How To Craft The Most Compelling Copy Of Your Entire Life > Kindle Edition ◄◄◄
[Image: 51blyGEsLSL.jpg]

The Write Copy: How To Craft The Most Compelling Copy Of Your Entire Life : Kindle Edition

written by Zak Khan (Author)

Publication Date: February 28, 2015

I Will Teach You How To Sell Anything Using The Right Words At The Right Time!

Words are powerful! They evoke emotion, create relationships whilst destroying others, they encourage many and discourage some but most important, words control us.

What we read dictates how we act. What if I told you that by reading this book, the actions you take towards copy-writing will make others act in ways you want them to? What if I guaranteed that you can sell anything at all in the entire world by using the right words at the right time?

Would you be sold on that? Hell yes you would!

If you're not convinced, don't read this book. It's fine, because the many that do read this book will acquire knowledge that is invaluable. The skill you could learn from this potent guide could put food on your table to feed your family. This book could put money in your empty pockets. That's my offer.

So let me ask you just one thing,

Are you in or are you out?

the quick get in for free:
make someones day, leave some +rep today!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
08-11-2016, 03:31 AM
RE: [GET] The Write Copy: How To Craft The Most Compelling Copy Of Your Entire Life > Kindle Edition ◄◄◄
You can tell that the author doesn't know what he is talking about by the snooze fest copy he has writen for this book. Even the title sucks :D

33.gif