57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2014, 05:06 PM
RE:
thanks i needed this!
03-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE:
Dan Kennedy could also be famous for making the sloppiest looking / truly useful guides!
This book is a perfect example and lots of fun to read.

Mirror
:: Dan Kennedy - The Ultimate Information Entrepreneur
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1SJ7EYXF

If you have come all the way down here .. to the Second page of a NonConformer post .. then you ARE a real fan of the BBHF !! From the comments, questions and odd-ball notes I sometimes read .. the only reason almost anyone goes to the end of the line of Replies ... Is To (1)Ask for the password [duh] or (2)Ask for a Re-Upload .. Now since NonConformer's uploads are (mostly) very high quality and therefore Durable... you, my reader friend, are Curious!

I have already read the first 45 pages or so of this fine work of business prose by Dan Kennedy ... and it is just like his other work. He talks a lot; gives a lot of creative ideas, then runs forward without breaking it down into the real 'How To' of the work. So if you want that; look elsewhere. This is a book of IDEAS. It has lots of answers to the question, "What?" and almost no answers to the question, "How?"

.. that's all I have to say about that ..
- AllD

PLEASE +Rep me ... if you DARE!
03-05-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2018 08:47 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
(03-04-2014 02:40 PM)all4dbest Wrote:  ... and it is just like his other work. He talks a lot; gives a lot of creative ideas, then runs forward without breaking it down into the real 'How To' of the work.
That's because he leaves that for his in person courses i.e the ones he charges good money for. It's the way

It's the way great marketing works.

Consider the fact that he put everything into his books...who would pay for his multiple thousand dollar courses?
03-05-2014, 02:56 PM
RE:
The thing about ideas is that just a single one can turn your life and business into a roaring success.

I've seen a SINGLE word change in a SINGLE headline explode a business from mediocre into multi-million dollar success.

Just reading and listening to old school shit from Halbert, Kennedy, Carlton, Makepeace etc. will ALWAYS give you endless ideas to improve your business. Every successful entrepreneur I know has huge libraries of courses, books etc and are always using them and reusing them to squeeze as much as they can out of them.

Always be re-listening and re-reading because you'll find new nuggets of gold.
10-23-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
No single marketing book contains everything the author could possibly propose. That's a kind of "death bed" book that no one who wants to stay in business would ever write. Every single marketer worth his/her salt recognizes the need to always have a "back end" where even more money can be made. So someone like Kennedy says "Have I stimulated with all these ideas about 'what'? Ok, just give be $500 more dollars and I'll tell you the secrets of "how."

There's a lesson in that strategy for all of us seeking to make a go in the business/entrepreneur/marketing game.
30.gif
07-24-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: [GET] The Ultimate Information Entrepreneur - Dan Kennedy [pdf]
I'm re-reading this GREAT book...Perfect 10

As this thread is 4 years old ...the links are down so heres a mirror!

Code:
http://ge.tt/7htFWhq2
07-27-2018, 09:05 PM
(07-24-2018 12:12 AM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  I'm re-reading this GREAT book...Perfect 10

Code:

Hi,

Just tried the link and it doesn't seem to work. Any chance of a reup? Thanks in advance.
07-27-2018, 09:33 PM
Quote:https://mega.nz/#!SSA3US7D!9E9AfL_7aImT1...T-kZqkFs6s
08-12-2018, 11:39 PM
(07-27-2018 09:05 PM)mostwanteduk Wrote:  
(07-24-2018 12:12 AM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  I'm re-reading this GREAT book...Perfect 10

Code:

Hi,

Just tried the link and it doesn't seem to work. Any chance of a reup? Thanks in advance.

I just checked the link and it WORKS fine!

BTW, I notice this pdf has had 130 downloads, and yet no-one even says thanks!

What a bunch of selfish leechers! Lol
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
08-14-2018, 01:06 PM
Thank you very much for the share!!!!
Perfect 10
Have a nice nite!
Cheers -
BHG
24.gif

58.gif