52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: [GET] The Ultimate Blueprint For Reaching Out To Online Entrepreneurs [Andrew Warner - Pat Flynn]
great share
01-05-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: [GET] The Ultimate Blueprint For Reaching Out To Online Entrepreneurs [Andrew Warner - Pat Flynn]
Hi, and congratulations for ypur product.

Let me a question...

You said ... I took a course valued at around $500 teaching myself how to do interviews... please.. could you give us the name of this course?

thank in advance
02-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Repped!

Great attitude sharing your own work.

I've spent years, maybe a decade off and on dreaming of firing my bosses and doubling my income and having more freedom and all the rest.

Ive filled up 100's of Gigabytes (wow!) on pdf's, and courses that filled me up with SO much joy.

After downloading my latest find that I had a hard time finding or never really heard of but was a community classic, I would be on such a high.

Many times I even reread the sales letters of the products that are still warm from downloading.

Ive fallen in love with, and eventually fallen out of love with almost every aspect of online marketing...I still cant get turned on by eCom. Thats probably the only one I cant be entranced with.

Ive dreamt of selling restaurants and nail salons sms packages and a few months later I decide Im going to buy my Ferrari with my affiliate imcome instead.

Hey just got some Jay Abraham and Bob Serling stuff! I could totally see myself being a big Joint Venture deal maker! Thats it, Ive finally found the path!

Wait, I think Vegas Vince is right; barter has been around forever and I'm going to make it big in that!! Forget selling Facebook services to the local Greek restaurant!

And on and on and on.

I wish that I could really describe my LONG travels down the road of internet marketing.

I say all this because I seem to have settled (its amusing to me that I feel that its out of my control which marketing business I even pick.)*Sigh* on product launching and specifically audio style interviews.

My biggest problem is that after the high wears off, I then finding myself finding reasons why my latest interest wont work.

Im not quite sure why someone would pay to hear me interview the same people that can be heard online already.

In my heart I think I can make it work, but mostly I feel that I am not going to make anything meaningful.

Awesome job taking action...I wish you more success then you have ever dreamt of.
02-13-2018, 07:12 AM
THANX TO OP.
08-15-2018, 09:41 PM
Here is the Black Hat Torrent mirror.

BestBlackHatForum Mirror

Magic Button :

TORRENT LINK:
http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...911484e2fa

Join mega.nz by reading the project thread in the below link:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

Note: You must first be a BBHF VIP forum user to see the project thread and become a member of the mega.nz Tracker.
52.gif

62.gif