48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2014, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 01:27 AM by Queen Net.)
RE:
I rep you 5+

please send me the ling
Always be Grateful ;)
07-11-2014, 03:29 AM
RE:
Thanks.
Rep added
You are what you THINK you are
07-11-2014, 09:42 PM
RE:
Repped blackhatbill for the agony you sat through
02-01-2015, 05:51 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
03-03-2015, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 08:46 PM by bbhflover.)
The Super List Method by Alex Jeffreys
Sale Page
PHP Code:
http://superlistmethod.com/ 

Direct Access
PHP Code:
http://superlistmethod.com/product/ty/access/ 

Make Mirror if PSbl ... Enjoy
13.gif
03-03-2015, 09:37 PM
RE:
thx for share op AIO mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/h8rdso313e1e/Super List Method.7z
03-03-2015, 10:57 PM
RE:
This was shared in the Freebie section a year ago.

What makes it VIP now?!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...t-Download
03-31-2015, 07:40 AM
RE:
(03-03-2015 10:57 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  This was shared in the Freebie section a year ago.

What makes it VIP now?!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...t-Download
He just released version 2.0...what makes that different than v1 I don't know...
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
05-18-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: [GET] The Super List Method - Alex Jeffreys instant Acces
Thank you so much... +5 reps added
I always give +5 Rep to the OP in appreciation of his/her share and to the mirror posters as well.
08-05-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: [GET] The Super List Method - Alex Jeffreys instant Acces
(04-23-2014 04:08 PM)blackhatbill Wrote:  O.K. So (unfortunately) I decided to take the plunge and listen to this thing
to see if Jeffreys had picked up his game from the last turd of his I listened to.

His stuff is even WORSE than I remembered. I'm not really even sure how that's possible,
but it is. In order to spare BBH members the agony, I have done the dirty work and broken
this thing down piece by piece. Actually, that's NOT true. I couldn't take any more
after 60 minutes and decided to turn it off even though I was listening to it at 2.2x on VLC.

If you are interested, here is a recap of the course for you:

Alex Jeffreys Super List Method
  • Building a list is awesome, building a SUPER list is even better
  • Avoid elephants shitting on your head
  • Rambles about what a mailing list is and why you should build one for 5 minutes
  • I've made multiple millions from my mailing list! Look how awesome I am!(I find it absolutely amazing that a 'multi-million' dollar marketer can'teven figure out how to protect his own download pages)
  • There are two ways you can build a mailing list. The first way is with a Free gift, and the second way is with a free gift (Huh?!)
  • What is a superlist (it's a list of customers)
  • You should build a superlist because it's Free (it's FREE to acquire customers? Really? I just paid $9.95 for nuggets of wisdom from a multi-million dollar marketer like: "Customer Aquisition is Free!" ....OH...wait...
  • I'm bludgeoning my super lists over the head with offers, and making a killing off of them - it's just crazy! They are so clueless!
  • Create a low priced product that delivers value to create a super list
  • I am also making a killing off of my coaching clients and I tell them the same thing
  • Give 100% commissions to affiliates, they will be climbing through the windows to promote your offer, and build your super-list FOR you
  • LAT - Learn/Apply/Teach and grow your business, I made Multi-millions doing this
  • I used to be a construction worker, and that sucked. I thought I would rather make millions instead so I just did that
  • Find an expert and record an interview
  • Anything I do should generate AT LEAST, $100,000 for me, or it's not even worth getting out of bed for. In fact, I shit $100 bills first thing in the morning and then after breakfast, I just email my super-list and replenish all the hundreds (and more) that I shit out earlier.
  • Even if you have no clue what you are doing, YOU can shit $100's too
  • I did a seminar in Las Vegas, and there were tons of people there to learn from me and bask in the warm glow of my perpetual brilliance
  • I taught so and so about how to build a super list, and they did it and they are now almost as brilliant as me, but not quite...
  • Something about children and Vortexes?
  • My first product ever, I spent $10,000 to get that sales letter done. Even back then, when I first got started online, I was shitting $100 bills
  • Here is 10 minutes I can waste talking about a sales letter I wrote that converts like mad. I can get cold traffic to convert in almost any niche I'm just THAT good.
  • Here's 5 minutes I can waste talking about basic IM tools like Hostgator, Optimize Press and NameCheap.com
  • My sneaky 100% Opt In Method (the Entire USP for THIS product)... Are you ready...? Here it is! Use JV Zoo and it automatically adds 100% of your buyers to your list! (THAT is your trick? Are you FU**ING Kidding me?)
After that last revelation, I just turned the video off in complete disgust.
That was at 60 minutes. There are still another 53 minutes left on the video
for anyone with enough mental fortitude to sit through it.

Peace.

Dude, this is awesome. Thank you. In fact, I'd like to pay you $9.90 for saving everyone's time from more of Alex's BS!
20.gif

37.gif