27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2016, 09:31 AM
RE: [GET] The Six-Figure Erotica Author: How I Make Six Figures Self-Publishing Erotica
Hi

Thanks for the share....

I was in Post #6 and was able to use this link to download the product:

Magic Button :

Not sure how long it will last, so if you want this, get it quick.

Thanks,

G.S.
There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.
06-04-2017, 04:11 PM
[GET] The Six-Figure Erotica Author: How I Make Six Figures Self-Publishing Erotica
[Image: 51vzkBDjUgL.jpg]

When I first started writing and self-publishing erotica way back in 2011, the market was vastly different than it is now. Since then, the landscape has changed drastically, but I'm still here, and I'm still earning six figures per year. I'm even managing to do this while taking several months off at a time now and then!

So how is it that I am making six figures per year while others are struggling just to bring in a few bucks here and there?

This guide is my complete step-by-step guide to exactly how I do it. You'll learn everything from how I research the market to find the hottest niches, how I choose my keywords, how I make my own book covers and how I price my erotica for the best possible results.

If you're ready to stop struggling and start making money, grab your copy now and learn the REAL secrets to becoming a successful six-figure erotica author!

Keep in mind this guide is heavily weighted toward short erotica (stories under 10,000 words), as that is what I personally have made most of my money with. However, many of the techniques will also help those writing erotic romances and erotica over 10k.

Code:
http://mir.cr/0PPOQUP3
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
07-25-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: [GET] The Six-Figure Erotica Author: How I Make Six Figures Self-Publishing Erotica
+5 Reps - Thank you very much StillStanding for this awesome share!
08-07-2017, 11:56 PM
A direct link for those of you that don't want to deal with so many popups along the path to downloading.

Reps should be given to the OP for this share... Send some my way also if you want to!

Cheers,

G.S.
There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.

22.gif