20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: [GET] The Silva Mind Control Method
(01-16-2018 04:36 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!ISAhHSAI!4YWNoiUY-8lqUt18eMHlSQ

Size: 318.1 MB

Thank you Sunnyillion for uploading this. Repped.
01-28-2021, 07:37 AM
Thank you Sunnyillion
02-12-2021, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 04:04 AM by paudie.)
thank you sunnyTRIO for the mega share and thank you stillstanding for the share , top reps to both of ye
09-07-2021, 12:58 PM
Please reupload this great share - the mega link says there is an error in the provided key.

Thanks in advance, needlechi
09-08-2021, 08:01 PM
I like Jose Silva's work.

I first came in contact with Jose's stuff in the late 1970's... Since then, it has evolved a bit, but the foundation is the same.

In the early days (50's and 60's), he needed to be careful with the words he used as many people thought his ideas were very radical. Now, it is common to hear people talking about Meditation and things like that, but back then, especially in Texas, people where a bit less forgiving if you wanted to introduce new ideas.

I am including a number of shares in this reup. Here is the list:
  • How to Claim Your Creative Heritage - Jose Silva UltraMind Systems User’s Manual - Katherine Sandusky, Ed Bernd Jr.pdf
  • Jose Silva - Everyday ESP- Use Your Mental Powers to Succeed in Every Aspect of Your Life.pdf
  • Jose Silva - Guide to Mental Training for Fitness and Sports - Think and Grow Fit.pdf
  • Jose Silva - Ultramind ESP system - Think Your Way to Success.pdf
  • Jose Silva - You the Healer.pdf
  • Sales Power - the Silva Mind Method for Sales Professionals.pdf
  • Silva Life System 2.0 Kaileen.pdf
  • Silva Ultramind Systems Persuasive Thoughts - Have More Confidence, Charisma, Influence.pdf
  • The Silva Mind Control Method.pdf

Here is the File:

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.

75.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-08-2021, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2021 10:14 PM by oscarslater.)
(09-08-2021 08:01 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  I like Jose Silva's work.

I first came in contact with Jose's stuff in the late 1970's... Since then, it has evolved a bit, but the foundation is the same.

In the early days (50's and 60's), he needed to be careful with the words he used as many people thought his ideas were very radical. Now, it is common to hear people talking about Meditation and things like that, but back then, especially in Texas, people where a bit less forgiving if you wanted to introduce new ideas.

• How to Claim Your Creative Heritage - Jose Silva UltraMind Systems User’s Manual - Katherine Sandusky, Ed Bernd Jr.pdf
  • Jose Silva - Everyday ESP- Use Your Mental Powers to Succeed in Every Aspect of Your Life.pdf
  • Jose Silva - Guide to Mental Training for Fitness and Sports - Think and Grow Fit.pdf
  • Silva Ultramind Systems Persuasive Thoughts - Have More Confidence, Charisma, Influence.pdf

Here is the File:

Cheers,

G.S.

Nice one G.S. - repped.

I also did the original way back and still use some of it to this day.

Some stuff has been debunked but the vast majority is still relevant.

I'd personally say the whole thing is relevant in some way.

oscarslater
09-16-2023, 03:45 AM
(09-08-2021 08:01 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  I like Jose Silva's work.

Here is the File:

Cheers,

G.S.

Thanks for this! I just downloaded and it needs a password. I know it's been a while, can you remember the password?
04-14-2024, 10:19 PM
ANY REUP AVAILABLE ON THIS SHARE PLEASE?
04-15-2024, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2024 01:56 AM by Lion110.)
(04-14-2024 10:19 PM)SpacemanX Wrote:  ANY REUP AVAILABLE ON THIS SHARE PLEASE?

Here you go... (it is the same zip file I downloaded before from here)

All the best,
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)

9.gif