39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2012, 10:31 PM
RE:
Hello BBHF Members,

It was due to this post, that got my real attention. I am roaming around here from time to time as well.
I would like to thank this forum and all the hard work that did go into identifying this person.

We've now banned Slicer a.k.a. Richard Driver and we are doing everything in order to get the scammed
members their money back.

I've killed the site, which was shared in the OP. So no more damage can be done.

Again, loads of thanks goes to this platform and the members here for digging up the proof. We've got
a big discussion. We've all been played big time by this person and I think he will continue to screw us
over. Though, the first step have been taken to get rid of this people.

I would also like to warn this forum, the leaders should be warned. What happened on BHT can happen
here as well. Again, thank you for the hard work.

Steven
11-21-2012, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 10:48 PM by fsnsh6.)
RE:
Hey this is a good warning for all member here to avoid being trapped and scammed
i think the tread should change title to "beware of scamer" or create a new tread to make it more visible for member, or else, some members will miss out this important tread regarding scammer
thanks
11-21-2012, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 12:00 AM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
(11-21-2012 10:31 PM)StevenJones Wrote:  I would also like to warn this forum, the leaders should be warned. What happened on BHT can happen

Steven
@ StevenJones
I strongly believe our Administrator / Owner is much MORE
SMARTER than you can imagine. So therefore the warning you can keep it

And now please go back to your BHT Mouse Hole.
Thank you
Cool
11-22-2012, 01:46 AM
RE:
(11-21-2012 11:55 PM)Thor Aka Solar2010 Wrote:  
(11-21-2012 10:31 PM)StevenJones Wrote:  I would also like to warn this forum, the leaders should be warned. What happened on BHT can happen

Steven
@ StevenJones
I strongly believe our Administrator / Owner is much MORE
SMARTER than you can imagine. So therefore the warning you can keep it

And now please go back to your BHT Mouse Hole.
Thank you
Cool
No need to get angry. I also did not enjoy your PM.

If you got scammed then please join up with the fbgroup
we are setting up a big claim to get all our money back.

I recall there was a Thor inside TPN as well, if that's you
I can help you to get your money back.

Steven
11-22-2012, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 01:56 AM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
LOL....I did NOT ask you to enjoy my PM Cool

I did NOT get scam by silcer3.

I do NOT know who is that Thor at TPN...BHW and here BBHF also have Thor / Th0r Blush

Edit...Focus your attention over at BHT especially those victims that got scammed by that F***** Silcer3 Old Business Man !

Thanks anyway 54makeup
(11-22-2012 01:46 AM)StevenJones Wrote:  No need to get angry. I also did not enjoy your PM.

Steven
7.gif
11-22-2012, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 02:17 AM by EricG.)
RE:
Hello Steven. I became a member of BHT this morning and since the cat is out of the bag, I want to post an introductory message on BHT about this whole ordeal but BHT requires 24 hours before you can post.

Would you be so kind to remove this restriction from my account --- EricG

My post will be clean and will be within the rules of the forum.

I have deeper details on Mr. Driver that I can divulge to his victims in private which may be able to assist them with PayPal disputes.

EricG

(11-21-2012 10:31 PM)StevenJones Wrote:  Hello BBHF Members,

It was due to this post, that got my real attention. I am roaming around here from time to time as well.
I would like to thank this forum and all the hard work that did go into identifying this person.

We've now banned Slicer a.k.a. Richard Driver and we are doing everything in order to get the scammed
members their money back.

I've killed the site, which was shared in the OP. So no more damage can be done.

Again, loads of thanks goes to this platform and the members here for digging up the proof. We've got
a big discussion. We've all been played big time by this person and I think he will continue to screw us
over. Though, the first step have been taken to get rid of this people.

I would also like to warn this forum, the leaders should be warned. What happened on BHT can happen

Steven
11-22-2012, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 02:36 AM by StevenJones.)
RE:
Hello!

I am sorry but that will have to wait. As my super moderators powers
do not allow me to do such thing. I am sorry.

Thanks for helping Eric.

Steven

(11-22-2012 01:54 AM)Thor Aka Solar2010 Wrote:  LOL....I did NOT ask you to enjoy my PM Cool

I did NOT get scam by silcer3.

I do NOT know who is that Thor at TPN...BHW and here BBHF also have Thor / Th0r Blush

Edit...Focus your attention over at BHT especially those victims that got scammed by that F***** Silcer3 Old Business Man !

Thanks anyway 54makeup
(11-22-2012 01:46 AM)StevenJones Wrote:  No need to get angry. I also did not enjoy your PM.

Steven
That's what I am doing all day. :) Helping the scammed people.
11-23-2012, 05:16 PM
RE:
FYI.

Steven Jones is also banned at BHT.
11-23-2012, 05:27 PM
RE:
Big Drama is going on there :)
11-23-2012, 05:41 PM
RE:
Code:
http://www.bestblackhatforum.com/f123/slicer3-aka-richard-driver-86558.html
13.gif