48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2014, 06:30 AM
[GET] The Primal Blueprint Cookbook: Primal, Low Carb, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free - Mark Sisson [pdf, epub]
The Primal Blueprint Cookbook: Primal, Low Carb, Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free

The popularity of the low carb/paleo/Primal way of eating has exploded,
as people discover an appealing and sustainable alternative to the
restrictive diets and flawed conventional wisdom that lead to burnout
and failed weight loss efforts.

The dream of eating satisfying meals-even on a budget-controlling weight
and feeling great has now become a reality. As you build momentum for Primal
eating, you'll find that you won't even miss the bland, boring, low-fat foods that
previously were the central focus of your diet. How can you argue with a
menu that includes Roasted Leg of Lamb with Herbs and Garlic, Salmon
Chowder with Coconut Milk, Tomatoes Stuffed with Ground Bison and Eggs,
and Baked Chocolate Custard?

[Image: 51uRmNAEYFL.jpg]

This isn't a crash course diet. These and the other Primal recipes provide
the foundation for a lifetime of delicious, healthy eating, high energy and
protection from common health problems that arise from eating the SAD
(Standard American Diet).

About the Author

Health and fitness expert Mark Sisson is the bestselling author
of The Primal Blueprint and one of the leading voices of the burgeoning
Evolutionary Health Movement. His blog, MarksDailyApple.com, has paved
the way for Primal enthusiasts to challenge conventional wisdom's diet
and exercise principles and take personal responsibility for their
health and well-being.

From its humble--and controversial--beginnings in 2006, Marks Daily Apple has
grown into one of the highest-ranked health information resources on the Internet,
with 1.6 million unique visitors each month. Mark, 59, has a BA in biology from
Williams College and is a former world-class endurance athlete, with a 2:18 marathon
and a fourth-place finish in the Hawaii Ironman World Triathlon Championships.

Today, Mark directs his competitive energies into high-stakes Ultimate
Frisbee tournaments against competitors decades younger! Besides
blogging daily, Mark conducts seminars on the Primal Blueprint way of
life across North America and hosts weekend "PrimalCon" retreats in
California. He operates Primal Blueprint Publishing in Malibu, CA,
publishing his own titles as well as work from other authors promoting
ancestral health principles. Mark is married to Carrie and they have two
children.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/6NYIGLOR
Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and make mirrors:
03-09-2014, 07:04 AM
RE:
I showed hubby the book by Marcus last night. He was quite impressed by Marcus' age and physique but not so much the diet and fasting. Hubby works out and lifts weights at the gym at least 4 times a week. But he loves flavorable food, especially meat. To take meat completely out of his diet wouldn't work out too well. This cookbook should give us some ideas. He started hunting a couple years ago and got an elk his first time out. A deer last year. We have a freezer stocked with his hunts. Delicious stuff when done right by the butcher.

COME GET IT

Love
03-09-2014, 07:23 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 07:04 AM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  I showed hubby the book by Marcus last night. He was quite impressed by Marcus' age and physique but not so much the diet and fasting. Hubby works out and lifts weights at the gym at least 4 times a week. But he loves flavorable food, especially meat. To take meat completely out of his diet wouldn't work out too well. This cookbook should give us some ideas. He started hunting a couple years ago and got an elk his first time out. A deer last year. We have a freezer stocked with his hunts. Delicious stuff when done right by the butcher.

COME GET IT

Love
I could never just eat raw or even vegan for that matter. BUT, incorporating some of the foods into my lifestyle has been positive. Like I mentioned about the wild edibles and why they are so nutrient dense. Superfoods, mushrooms, oils, herbs, nuts, fats etc.

Tell your husband to look up Pete Sisco and static contraction. He has some fascinating studies done on lifting, rest and recovery. I agree with a lot of them because I've experienced some of it. Taking extreme breaks from lifting and then coming back in say 2 or 3 weeks and going balls out... proved that MASSIVE gains occurred. Also makes sense when you look at how people living a paleo geared lifestyle work. Short burst of exercise be longer periods of casual.

It goes against everything that mainstream health and fitness experts and training do and recommend. You know what they say. When the masses go right, you go left. I'll see if I can dig out his books.

53.gif