68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-04-2014, 03:27 AM
RE:
(07-03-2014 07:24 PM)maverick12 Wrote:  NonConformer.... Look what you made me do... I HAD to download this by force ;). I swear I am completely overwhelmed by the awesome shares you have on this forum. God bless you my man. I am seriously trying not to download anything until I need them as I currently suffer from the dreaded and popular information overload (don't we all?). But your shares have too much value for anyone to ignore. Right now, I am trying to become a better writer and communicator. And your freaking-good shares are making that super-easy. Once again, thank you. If all I had on this forum was a million reps, I'd give them to you in a heartbeat and rest content, even if I never have any more reps to give. I know I already said "thank you", but, here's me saying thank you, thank you and thank you again!
Glad they are helping you, that's why they are there.

I'll suggest this though. Instead of looking at it coming from an information overload point of view, try looking at it from a wealth of resources point of view.

Nothing wrong with having a huge library of resources at your disposal. In fact, it's encouraged! Look at successful people in the world, most of them have huge libraries. Whether their libraries are digital or physical is irrelevant.
07-05-2014, 04:17 AM
RE:
Thanks NonConformer for the share
07-07-2014, 02:01 AM
RE:
Sounds like an interesting read.

Thanks.

+5 reps added.
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
07-07-2014, 11:16 PM
RE:
I have read it enterely

Great Book

and reall truths

it will change your mindset towards long term success

through stories and stories and more stories that reflect the principles in it.
07-08-2014, 01:08 AM
RE:
Great share.
Thank you, dude.
+5 Reps added.
Good job!
11.gif
>>> The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little "extra". <<<Cool
07-08-2014, 02:03 AM
RE:
This is what everyone needs to learn to win in Life.
+5 Reps

I have the course already, but you want to see and hear this!
01-01-2015, 09:13 PM
RE:
Thank you for sharing and Reps added.
01-01-2015, 09:42 PM
RE:
thanks for a great share, Love
01-02-2015, 02:05 AM
RE:
Thank for sharing great book.
Rep added. Happy new year.
01-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: