48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-28-2016, 04:26 AM
[GET} The Bro Code [You've been warned.]
Why buy this book?
- 1. You are a man, and don't understand the essentials of how to treat your bros
- 2. You want to laugh
- 3. You don't really want to admit that you like reading
- 4. You're a woman, and you want to rip on guys and/or understand men better
[Image: 51lb_N7r_CWOL_SX331_BO1_204_203_200.jpg]

This book isn't some quick, half-hearted cash-in for How I Met Your Mother Fans, it's basically Barney Stinson in paperback form. The Bro Code is hilarious. If you're a fan of the show you'll likely hear Neil Patrick Harris' voice in your head as you read the book cover-to-cover. With diagrams, footnotes, and over 150 "codes" written by the show's writers, this is a can't miss book.
This book embodies what it means to be a bro, how to act like a bro, and even proper punishment for violation of bro code. Besides countless laughs this book does in fact set a good standard for bro's to follow.
REview:
"The Bro Code, as an audio book, is a brilliant thing, indeed. The writing itself is clever and very HIMYM, or--to be more specific--very Barney. Not only does Matt Kuhn (er, Barney) supply readers with ample material to laugh at and enjoy, he also rewards loyal fans with references to things that have occurred throughout the series' colorful seasons. Furthermore, he had me picturing the characters in an array of hilarious new situations that could arise from the ideas presented in The Code. I read the book first and the narration by Neil Patrick Harris makes the many articles of The Code jump off the page. He manages to bring Barney's personality very convincingly to life through voice alone. I would recommend this audio book to all who are fans of the show or simply wish to have a good laugh. "
"My 19 year old son asked for this book for Christmas, as this was the first time in his life he asked for a book as a gift, I went directly to Amazon and bought it along a couple of books for myself for free shipping. On Christmas evening he was reading this book, chuckling frequently and occasionally reading parts out loud. He posted this book on line as one of his favorite presents. I confess that before I wrapped it, I read about 30 pages. The humor is adult in content and women who lack a sense of humor could be offended; this is NOT a politically correct book, but it IS REALLY very funny. A quick and entertaining read. "
DL: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3GQ4MDRPKawa6
03-28-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: [GET} The Bro Code [You've been warned.]
Great share Thanks

46.gif