68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2016, 03:14 PM
[GET] The Black Book of Seduction Formulas-C.R. James
[Image: SED-form-3D.jpg]

We'll cover 7 common blockers (You'll want to avoid doing these because they BLOCK the arousal process).

We'll also cover the 4 Arousal Enhancers (These are the opposite of blockers). You'll want to make sure you do a great with each one because they increase the impact of your 'seduction formulas'.

You'll learn the exact Sexual Tension Tactic that pretty much works powerfully on every woman (This is worth mastering).

Also, (for the first time) I'll provide a list of the Top 21 Powerful Sexual Tension Ingredients that all guys should master. If you wanted to keep it really simple, you can focus on just mastering this short list which I'm now referring to as The Power 21.

You'll learn the right way to leverage a certain behavior that 90% of women have.

You'll get a sneak peak inside of a new type of simple seduction formula that I currently do that works over and over again (It's one of my recent favorites)(I'll explain why it works so great)(Just do what I do - and create endless variations)(I'll share with you how I do it)(I'll share why it works and how it affects the female mind).

I'll share with you the Sexy Fisherwoman Seduction Template. It involves 3 ingredients. The key secret is how it's 'brilliantly weaved together'. But for you, the hard part is done. You don't need to spend 60-90 minutes of brainstorming about female arousal. I've done that part. I created the recipe. You just need to read it and fill in the blanks.

I'll tell you the story of a 'nympho' I met years ago. She was always wet, horny and fun. However, I'll explain a KEY MISTAKE that most guys would have done with her - that would have ZAPPED DRY her 'natural horniness' .

In other words, she use to do something EVERY TIME before we had sex and I never said a word. I never commented on it. Yet, I'm pretty sure most guys would have said something and they would have unknowingly UN-Nympho'ed Her.

Why? It's simple. The average joe doesn't think in terms of INPUT-OUTPUT (or intuitively knowing the FULL SCOPE of how his comments conditions/trains/programs how she'll behave sexually in the future). As a result, they (average joes) have the amazing ability to UN-Nympho a sexually fun woman. Again, I'll explain it. I'll break it down. And it's possible that you already realize this. But I never discussed this before and it's a useful lesson that I hope every person reading the report will take seriously.

This is a key lesson because (whether a woman is a nympho or not) if you don't get it, you'll ZAP sexual tension (without even realizing you're doing it).

I'll share 7 new secrets for executing the ingredients of a seduction formula the right way. This section should be a separate mini-report. I'm really happy to share this with you, because it's a game-changer!

In other words, I'll share with you for the first time my 7 secrets to executing Sexual Tension ingredients really powerfully. Basically, if you're goal is to (as a way of executing an ingredient) make a woman feel sexy and naughty, then use these 7 secrets (as a CHEAT SHEET) to make sure you do it in a powerful way. More Emotional Impact = Quicker Arousal

In fact, earlier in the report, you'll learn the Top 21 Powerful Sexual Tension Ingredients. And then on page 22, you'll learn 7 sneaky ways to execute the ingredients to get the maximum psychological effect (For some guys this will be a powerful 'missing link' and a 'sick game changer!')

Next, I'll teach you the second seduction template. Again, you can do endless variations of this one template! Just fill in the blanks because I've done the hard work for you.

Oh yeah...this one has a slick (psychologically-based) bonus effect - I refer to it as The PPEA Effect (without you even realizing it, the more you do this template, the more you'll train her to love and become addicted to sex).

The PPEA Effect is something you MUST know - I use lots of real world examples. And yes, this is a real concept that people rarely talk about. And if you are unknowingly using it in reverse, you will train her to hate sex. That's because in life, there are always two sides to the coin.

In fact, we'll cover a real life social experiment that was done decades ago to make this point crystal clear. If you think you may have (unknowingly) trained a woman in your past to hate sex, it's possible that the PPEA Effect was the reason! But don't worry, you can easily fix it!

In fact - if you want to get to the CORE LESSON - applying the PPEA effect in reverse is (in my opinion) one of those hidden reasons why a woman would go from liking a guy to being repulsed by him. Feel free to email me with your experiences with this concept, because you might end up looking back at a past relationship and start thinking: "Oh Sh$%! That's why she stopped being attracted to me out of nowhere!"

Template #2 features a special type of conversation that you can have with a woman and then after you're done saying it, just play it cool because you've just planted a powerful 'horny seed'. Just allow her brain to process it - wait a little bit - and then smoothly initiate sex later. (And when she's all kissy-passionate with you, just giggle to yourself because you just did something that most guys wouldn't even be able to understand if you tried to explain it to them).

As far as Template #3, it leverages a new type of 'mind effect' that I learned from a weird motivational technique and then I combined it with something that 90% of women are motivated to do.

I'll think you'll enjoy it because it's pretty easy to execute.

s/p:
Code:
http://superpowermedia.com/February2014-BlackBook-3-SeductionTemplates.html

Code:
http://mir.cr/0ODBQLIE
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-20-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: [GET] The Black Book of Seduction Formulas-C.R. James
thank you so much StillStanding...+5 rep :)
05-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Great Stuff TY Repped +5
10-28-2016, 07:27 AM
Thanks!!! appreciated
03-17-2024, 10:16 PM
reup please?
37.gif
03-18-2024, 12:28 AM
reup please
03-18-2024, 05:49 AM
(03-17-2024 10:16 PM)bkjbkj Wrote:  reup please?

here you go

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/noqfvn9u7x7yh9p/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
03-19-2024, 11:35 PM
Thanks mate
03-23-2024, 12:37 AM
thank you for the upload
03-28-2024, 04:55 PM
reps added
68.gif