33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2015, 07:39 AM
RE:
It works for me. I have been successfully installed it. But, I have another problem: there are no synonyms suggestions and every time I run The Best Spinner it starts fine and then a pop up shows and says that I have to upload a synonym database. I tried that but there are no synonyms after the update too. Also, The English thesaurus is set up and I tried to click on identify synonyms, but still nothing... What should I do? Is there any solution for that? Without the synonyms suggestions, the program is meaningless...
02-13-2015, 09:20 AM
RE:
In the meantime, I tried to reinstall TBS and now it is not working any more. I can not log in... I get INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD error and I did the installation step by step like I did it first time. The difference is only that the program is not working now... Any suggestions? Come on guys! I know you have something...
02-16-2015, 09:38 PM
RE:
Guys, anyone? I am desperate...
02-20-2015, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 01:20 PM by rikkiblakk.)
RE:
Yes, it doesn't load the synonyms for me neither :(
02-25-2015, 04:10 AM
RE:
I will really purchase genuine TBS. This version sometimes work like a charm, as someone said in previous posts, but sometimes is just pain in the ass. Few days ago it loaded even a synonym database and worked really nice but after that I get net framework error and then I could not start TBS again. It is not working any more...
My only dilemma is that I do not know does this method still works in SEO. That is actually why I am looking for cracked versions because I do not want to invest money in something which is not working anymore. So if anyone can help with this I will really appreciate that.

gaganthakur?! Come on man...
67.gif
02-26-2015, 09:37 AM
RE:
Worth the money to buy TBS. Bought my last week and had just created a High Quality hand Spun Article. And just Run my GSA 8 Hours ago.

Getting 72 Verified links. Look Pretty good to me. And soon Buying WordBotic for Instant Article but still be Editing them on TBS to get receive above 70% Uniqueness

When i said high quality hand spun article is where i create 2 different article with Photo and Alt Tag, Href links and naked Links. And another one is with Photo,Alt Tags,Href Links,naked Links and Embed Youtube Videos which resulted with 95% uniqueness for a 400 generate

Hope this help make your mind to buy TBS. As i am happy i bought it using discount code from warrior
05-02-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: [GET] The Best Spinner 3.511 Updated
Synonyms doesn't load up! Any update on synonyms fix?
05-02-2015, 05:18 AM
(05-02-2015 01:53 AM)rakesh.m.jadhav Wrote:  Synonyms doesn't load up! Any update on synonyms fix?

Working fine in genuine edition.
05-03-2015, 11:50 AM
just buy guys is 37$ if i can pay for this where i come 37$ is to much than you can pay for one year also 37$ it's shame to make debates for that price.
08-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Excellent share GaganThakur..works like a charm..max reps+ added for this incredibly useful share..couldnt thankyou enough.
16.gif

24.gif