76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2013, 12:34 PM
[GET] The Basics of Facebook Analytics by Christopher Wilkey | $49 Udemy
[color=#ffff00][u][/u][/color][align=center][color=#00ff00][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][u][size=xx-large]The Basics of Facebook Analytics[/size][/u][/color]
This course will provide you with a walk-through of Facebook Insights and how to use the data for business decisions.
[/size][/color][/align]

[b]by [color=#ff0000]Christopher Wilkey[/color][/b]

This hour-long course will teach you the basic of Facebook Insights and show you how to use them for business. Facebook provides a lot of data and information, but very few people know how to use this to their advantage. You will know how to figure out when the majority of fans are online, what posts get the most engagement, and the number of people who see your page.

There is also added bonus content to help take your Facebook presence to the next level.
Category: Business

[size=xx-large][b][color=#ff0000]Original Price $49 but for BBHF 100% FREE[/color][/b][/size]
Magic Button :
[code]https://www.udemy.com/the-basics-of-facebook-analytics/?couponCode=reddit[/code]
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
RE:
Great share! Thank you. +REP added!
12-20-2013, 06:54 PM
RE:
Gooone Angry
12-20-2013, 07:08 PM
RE:
I could seen 'Free'; when I clicked, it shows it is expired. Feeling so bad.
12-20-2013, 08:13 PM
RE:
any new code please....
7.gif
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
Please Admin Remove above Restriction.
12-21-2013, 03:23 AM
RE:
...folks, he give you more than half the content free, inside Udemy (the first video is 1 hour and is free)... the rest of the content is only 4 additional short videos... you can easily find more answers and guidance from other sources, so not to worry about this one... mostly, he uses Udemy for branding and for upselling his "premium" services and content - now that he has your contact information.
12-21-2013, 04:58 AM
RE:
thanks even tho sold out
12-22-2013, 08:54 AM
RE:
[align=center][color=#ffff00][b][size=xx-large]New Coupon Code[/size][/b][/color]

Tongue Tongue

Magic Button :

[code]https://www.udemy.com/the-basics-of-facebook-analytics/?couponCode=Social+Class[/code]
[/align]
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
Please Admin Remove above Restriction.
12-22-2013, 08:39 PM
RE:
Thank you exzus.
12-27-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 01:18 AM by vraghav.)
RE:
NEW Coupon: "beingsocialwithfriends"

or link to the course : http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</19j09kA

Thanks to all the Udemy Coupon contributors, It has helped me a lot.
[hr]
I wonder why the link bit (dot) ly / 19j09kA is displayed as spam.

This is the same URL the author of the course has shared.
6.gif

43.gif