9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: [GET] The $100 Million Swipe File: Eugene Schwartz, Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Robert Collier, John Caples and David Ogilvy
@AbeLincolnBart Thanks a lot. Max reps given.
[Image: tnx.gif]
12-20-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: [GET] The $100 Million Swipe File: Eugene Schwartz, Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Robert Collier, John Caples and David Ogilvy
any chance for another upload ....

Thanks
01-02-2021, 10:20 PM
Kindly re-up for the newbie please.
01-31-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: [GET] The $100 Million Swipe File: Eugene Schwartz, Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, ...
NotWorking Can you fix the link here or send PM with link. Thanks
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE
01-31-2021, 01:32 PM
re upper please anyone!
13.gif
02-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Guys, not to be a d****, but this share is really easy to find. I just searched for "100 million dollar swipe file" (without the quotation marks) in Google, and the first search result is for pdfdrive where you can download this share from in 2 clicks. I tested it too, it works.

Here's the link:
02-26-2021, 07:13 PM
Hi Dreanoar,

What a great find! Max reps given to you!

Respectfully,
MrCricket
05-21-2021, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2021 03:33 AM by layna61524.)
@Dreonar: Thank you for that post, buddy. PDFDrive just removed the file due to copyright infringement, so it's gone on that site, too.

I hope not to sound too paranoid but it seems like someone here at BBHF may be behind these take-downs; your post is from today and moments after reading it, I went to PDFDrive, only to find the file gone.

While I vowed not to re-up this, let's try something different...

GET IT HERE: Use the slider arm in the opened window and READ the instructions before you attempt to download.
Magic Button :
Code:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION --- PLEASE READ
BEFORE YOU TRY TO DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://icedrive.net/0/ea6p5EPCBk
PASSWORD:
The usual password for members of this forum; and don't post asking for it.
If you don't know it, you don't belong here!
EXPIRATION DATE: I have set this link to expire in 30 days from today. That means, around the time I am posting this (check the time the post was published) on 6/19/2021 the link will no longer work. 30 days is more than enough time to download something if you really want it. I am doing this to discourage idiots from posting this to other sites; usually, that's what gets them taken down.
NOTE:
If this works, I will re-up it periodically as the links expire. But I don't want to be solely responsible for this, so if someone else has a file share server that isn't mediafire or zippy or mega, then help me out.
If this doesn't work and the link gets taken down, it's game over. I'm not looking for a job because I don't need one and that's what maintenance of this share would become for me.

I hope this helps.

If not, I tried.

BTW: I sent a PM to notify everyone on this thread who recently asked for a re-up. If you didn't get it, your PMs had reached their limit and my message couldn't get through.

Thanks
Layna61524
05-22-2021, 09:27 AM
OLD SCHOOL MASTERS! LOTS TO LEARN FROM. REPS TO OP AND LAYNA FOR REUP.
06-01-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: [GET] The $100 Million Swipe File: Eugene Schwartz, Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, ...
(05-21-2021 09:11 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @Dreonar: Thank you for that post, buddy. PDFDrive just removed the file due to copyright infringement, so it's gone on that site, too.

I hope not to sound too paranoid but it seems like someone here at BBHF may be behind these take-downs; your post is from today and moments after reading it, I went to PDFDrive, only to find the file gone.

While I vowed not to re-up this, let's try something different...

GET IT HERE: Use the slider arm in the opened window and READ the instructions before you attempt to download.
Magic Button :
Code:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION --- PLEASE READ
BEFORE YOU TRY TO DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://icedrive.net/0/ea6p5EPCBk
PASSWORD:
The usual password for members of this forum; and don't post asking for it.
If you don't know it, you don't belong here!
EXPIRATION DATE: I have set this link to expire in 30 days from today. That means, around the time I am posting this (check the time the post was published) on 6/19/2021 the link will no longer work. 30 days is more than enough time to download something if you really want it. I am doing this to discourage idiots from posting this to other sites; usually, that's what gets them taken down.
NOTE:
If this works, I will re-up it periodically as the links expire. But I don't want to be solely responsible for this, so if someone else has a file share server that isn't mediafire or zippy or mega, then help me out.
If this doesn't work and the link gets taken down, it's game over. I'm not looking for a job because I don't need one and that's what maintenance of this share would become for me.

I hope this helps.

If not, I tried.

BTW: I sent a PM to notify everyone on this thread who recently asked for a re-up. If you didn't get it, your PMs had reached their limit and my message couldn't get through.

Thanks
Layna61524
d*** Layna, I just hit a handful of threads and each time you are the hero on them. Thanks for being so awesome. You are Happydance Perfect 10
44.gif

57.gif