52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: [GET] - Tested Advertising Methods (5th and 4th Editions) - John Caples [pdf]
Kindly re-up this great lessons.
Thank you.
03-06-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: [GET] - Tested Advertising Methods (5th and 4th Editions) - John Caples [pdf]
Get it here:

https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/JMPE8ecF/file.html
07-27-2021, 05:34 AM
Link down please re-up, thanks
07-29-2021, 05:39 PM
Just buy the book, it's worth having this one in hard copy. I use it very often in my work... It's one of those rare books that you want nearby whenever you work on your copywriting and marketing campaigns.

And the 5th edition is just as good as the 4th, it won't make any difference which one you get.

You can find a used copy for like $20, well worth the investment...
07-29-2021, 07:29 PM
@ianmc, the mega link provided by C.Jensen 5 years ago is still working:

Give him all the reps you got, he's a real MVP. As far as I know, he bought a second-hand copy and scanned it himself for all of us.

I searched for that book all around forever, and as far as I can tell, this is the only place where you can find it, and that's the only digital copy of that book around on the internet.

Also, don't read the 5th edition. It has been raped and ruined by the new editor. It's a disgrace. Caples is turning in his grave. Read the 4th edition, that's the real deal.
13.gif

20.gif