58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2015, 08:35 AM
[GET] Ten Ways to Get 10 REVIEWS by Melanie Rockett ◄◄◄
this is new from melanie, it is a little ebook that is good for you if you have no reviews for any books you are trying to sell... any kind of digital product needs reviews if you want it to sell, a few good reviews will help you sell much more!

again, this info is very basic, and is for noobs who do not have many reviews yet

please note, you need to create or write a good ebook to begin with, crap will not sell well, the fake reviews will get exposed, and so will you! so many people are selling their ebooks online, you need to stand out, so make a nice cover, write an awesome ebook and get some good reviews. if you keep doing that, eventually your name alone will sell your books for you! thus you need a great reputation!
[Image: 10-ways-banner-610x610.png]
here are FIVE main factors in a successful book promotion, ONE of them is getting reviews. This FREE report will tell you how to get reviews. It includes: how to get your friends to co-operate, how to engage in successful review "trades," and includes a list of over 350 PRO reviewers.

get it here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://melanierockett.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/10-ways-10-reviews.pdf
please note on the last page is the link to a list of hundreds of pro book reviewers. let this little guide also serve as an example, you need to offer free ebooks like this to grow your list and 'advertise' your business at the same time!

did you leave +rep for ANYONE today? most people will be glad you did, try it...
i promise, it will not hurt! and i bet it will make YOU feel good as well!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
04-26-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: [GET] Ten Ways to Get 10 REVIEWS by Melanie Rockett ◄◄◄
great share bro:)
04-27-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: [GET] Ten Ways to Get 10 REVIEWS by Melanie Rockett ◄◄◄
Good share. Many thanks + Rep

78.gif
Free counters!