58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2019, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2019 05:11 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] Techkida Video Download Files from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] Without Having a Premium Account
Techkida Video
How to Download Files from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]
(Without Having a Premium Account)!

[Image: 2019-04-22_0902.png]

[Image: 2019-04-22_0847.png]

How many times have you found JUST the product or course you've been searching to download but the link is on a premium file server YOU cannot use ... like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]?

It happens all the time.

You can find lots of great shares on sites like pastebin or at certain B-H sites that are available only via [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links.

Well, I just saw this neat video from Techkida that shows you step-by-step how to grab downloads on [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] accounts without needing a premium account yourself.

And it's all done in 5 easy steps.

This is NOT about using a FREE [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] account with lots of restrictions on file size, download frequency or download speed.

From the look of it, according to the video, you won't be re-directed to spammy sites that could harm your computer and you won't need to navigate through CAPTCHA mine-fields or jump through the usual hoops that free services generally require.

Seems like this method is legit --- but I could be wrong.

The video moves fairly quickly and plays background music only (no verbal instruction) as it shows you what to do. I decided to write out the instructions for you below to keep you from having to rewind the video to understand what he's doing.

You can watch the video only if you decide to.

INSTRUCTIONS

STEP 1: Go to Oboom - This online cloud file share service will enable you to input [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] download links and will provide you with a working download link to transfer the file(s).

https://oboom.com

STEP 2: In another window, type in this URL:

https://10minutemail.net

This is an online service that provides you with a temporary, disposable e-mail address so you can beat spam. As the name implies, it lasts only 10 minutes but you can use it to sign up for services. Once you use it as a log-in, you will be able to log into the chosen site but you won't receive ad offers and spammy messages.

This step is optional. You may have an existing email you use for things like this but for whatever reason, the person demonstrating the steps in the video decided to use a fake email. If you do, too, then follow the instructions at 10 Minute Mail to grab a link to your temporary, disposable email address.

STEP 3: Return to the Oboom window and paste your temporary (or your valid) email address in the input area and follow the instructions to create your Oboom account. You may want to write down and save (or use a password utility like Roboform) to remember your password. Although you won't be receiving any mail from it, you will need it to log in to Oboom at a future time. Otherwise, if you forget it, you will need to repeat the steps to create a new Oboom account.

STEP 4: Go to where you have copied and pasted one (or a set of) [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net files, such as a notepad or other application on your computer. There are lots of black-hat sites where members post Rapidshare links so you can find them easily. Copy-and-paste one link at a time into Oboom. Make sure you are in the Remote Upload section and paste the link where it should go. Click the button to initiate the download and follow the instructions. You can see the progress bar as the file is downloading; this may take time if the file is large.

STEP 5: After the download, perform the usual steps you take to open or save each link to a location on your computer. I would add that you should perform a local virus scan on each file part (or compile all parts into a folder on your computer, zip the files and run a virus scan on the archive at VirusTotal.com, if the file size permits.

And that's it.

Go give it a try. Of course, this works only if the files are actually available to download on the source server. As is common on file share servers, you could get a blank download and Oboom will return an error message.

So, now that you have the steps, grab a [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] download link to test this method. Watch the video to see how everything unfolds ... then you will no longer have to forego a great download because it resides on [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].

DOWNLOAD OR VIEW THE VIDEO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w45idbu1og6m49h/How_to_download_rapidgator_premium_files_for_free.rar/file
If the file is removed from Mediafire for any reason, visit the YouTube site here to view it directly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quR7AZYi62s

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/80b709.../detection
File name: How to download [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] premium files for free.rar
File size: 7.37 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 57
Last analysis: 2019-04-22 15:46:30 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

WHAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE OBOOM ...?!

I have recently read very mixed reviews on Oboom. I have registered a free account that I haven't used yet but may look elsewhere. It is always a good idea to have several of these services on the back-burner in the event one lacks features or even stops working.

You're not married to Oboom and there are certainly other cloud services that will work to let you download files from premium servers. Do a quick Google search for 'sites similar to oboom' Explore these alternatives. You're bound to find one you prefer.

I hope these instructions are helpful. Please post your experiences here if it helps others.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-09-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: [GET] Techkida Video Download Files from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] Without Having a Premium Account
thanks for the share , but it respond with error msg mostly
11-09-2020, 02:59 AM
RE: [GET] Techkida Video Download Files from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] Without Having a Premium Account
Thanks for the link, reps added. Let's take a look...
11-09-2020, 03:35 AM
Yes, my post is over a year old so I cannot vouch for this method anymore. I haven't personally used Oboom in a while. So I suggest that, depending on what you are searching for to download, you do a search for that item along with "mega.nz" or "mediafire.com" to improve your chances of getting it. But the best thing you can do when faced with using premium links like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and others is to have a premium link generator (I call them converters because they take the premium link and change it to one you can use to download the files).

A free one is Multishare and you can find it here: https://www.multishare.cz/en

You simply need to register for a FREE account that gives you access to some 37 premium link converters but be aware that many of the most popular file share sites (like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]) are not currently supported.

In the image below, you can see the list of 37 sites they currently support and [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] is not among them. Instead, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] is shown in the grayed out list of sites not supported (to the right). So, again, even this resource may not be useful to you if you need one to support [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links. You can do a search for "free premium link converted [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]" to (maybe?) find one that does.

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Lastly, I suggest you gather up the 30+ US dollars (whatever that translates to in your country's currency) to get a one-year account with either Deepbrid (my favorite) or Real-Debrid (my close runner-up favorite). That one-time payment will allow you to use premium file links all year long.

Then, the only thing you need to worry about is whether the links are still live; because even having a link converter tool, if the files are dead on the server, you still won't get the download.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
11-09-2020, 10:32 AM
Let me see "Multishare" link.
6.gif
11-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Thank you for sharing
11-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Thanks man for sharing.
11-11-2020, 10:17 AM
post to unlock
11-12-2020, 03:32 AM
post to unlock
11-12-2020, 11:54 PM
post to unlock
28.gif

66.gif