57.gif

Poll: Do you feel this share will help you achieve what you desire in anyway?
YES, It will definitely help me! Thank you!
NO, It will NOT help me at all! F*CK off!
WTF? I Don't give a RatzAZZ either way!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2014, 01:57 PM
RE:
Thanks ratzazz +Rep added its super cool stuff worked for me.
10-11-2014, 03:51 PM
RE:
This had been shared here before, but nice of you to offer it up again for new members or those that may have missed it in the past.

Cheers!
10-11-2014, 11:43 PM
RE:
That worked like charm.. thanks for sharing this.
10-12-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 06:33 PM by Daze..)
RE:
was just thinking though...if your own coupon gives you six months,what if you used a coupon from another person's account huh???I think that would work though.Gonna test it and get back to you guys @ratazz(or anyone else) can you share your coupon code to test this logic??

So I just tested this out by creating another account.Now my status went from one year to one year and six months.However if you try to use the same promo code twice,it would give the error "promo code has already been used".

(10-12-2014 06:19 PM)dazekid Wrote:  was just thinking though...if your own coupon gives you six months,what if you used a coupon from another person's account huh???I think that would work though.Gonna test it and get back to you guys @ratazz(or anyone else) can you share your coupon code to test this logic??

So I just tested this out by creating another account.Now my status went from one year to one year and six months.However if you try to use the same promo code twice,it would give the error "promo code has already been used".
(10-12-2014 06:19 PM)dazekid Wrote:  Coupon
Code:
a4eolabac4e19
10-12-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 06:48 PM by Daze..)
RE:
(10-12-2014 06:19 PM)dazekid Wrote:  was just thinking though...if your own coupon gives you six months,what if you used a coupon from another person's account huh???I think that would work though.Gonna test it and get back to you guys @ratazz(or anyone else) can you share your coupon code to test this logic??

Code:
a4eolabac4e19
[Image: file.html]

(10-12-2014 06:45 PM)dazekid Wrote:  

Code:
a4eolabac4e19

Since we know that using other codes extends how long you can use animoto for,other users should please drop some coupon codes.Thanks
[Image: file.html]
DAZE>>>>>PLease add rep if this was useful.<<<<<<<<DAZE

Double post
47.gif
10-12-2014, 07:02 PM
RE:
[img=http://www26.zippyshare.com/thumb/20061313/file.html][/img]
10-12-2014, 09:29 PM
RE:
Amazing, thanks for this. working fine
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
10-13-2014, 02:04 AM
RE:
(10-12-2014 06:45 PM)dazekid Wrote:  CRAP quotes deleted for sanity

DAZE>>>>>PLease add rep if this was useful.<<<<<<<<DAZE

Double post

Why don't you DELETE all the quoted crap in the "double post"?

Would look much better right?

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10-13-2014, 02:07 AM
RE:

You can only use one code once per account.

Yes you can create more accounts and stack the codes on top of each other extending by 6 months each time.

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10-13-2014, 02:40 AM
RE:
I just used this code to upgrade my account to 2016. - a4e7dbc94

I went here - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...nimoto-com and worked my way backwards through the thread until I found a code that still works.
68.gif

25.gif