26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2012, 07:15 AM
RE:
@wrenish - welcome sweetcheeks :)

@all - get Oracle virtualbox if you do not want to turn off any antivirus/antinoob ware, play with it in a separate environment :)
*** Glad to be Back! ***
12-20-2012, 11:13 AM
RE:
works like a charm.
Thank you wrenish
12-20-2012, 02:23 PM
RE:
All sweethearts are very welcome <3 enjoy!
rep + for me mwaa!
kissies
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here
12-21-2012, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 02:12 AM by tono4850.)
RE:
thanks, it asks me to update database. Shoul I do it ? Will it be still working ?

can I load my own non-english thesaurus ?
12-21-2012, 03:33 AM
RE:
I've updated the DB and it's still working. Don't worry go for db update.
(12-21-2012 01:41 AM)tono4850 Wrote:  thanks, it asks me to update database. Shoul I do it ? Will it be still working ?

can I load my own non-english thesaurus ?
22.gif
12-21-2012, 05:05 AM
RE:
I got the error message:
" Your login session has expired. Click OK to login again, or cancel to exit the application. "
12-21-2012, 07:45 AM
RE:
hey there, that happened to me yesterday, what i did, was just waited for about a couple of hours and i went to my cmd (just search it from the start button)... and
typed: ipconfig /flushdns
if it doesn't work still...reinstall and repeat above steps....and wait some more time
and if that doesn't work, install vmware or just install tbs on a different computer..
I forgot what happens when connected through lan when you flush dns, so make sure your on a laptop. <3 if you need any extra help pm me. :P
(12-21-2012 05:05 AM)diatbush Wrote:  I got the error message:
" Your login session has expired. Click OK to login again, or cancel to exit the application. "
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
RE:
(12-21-2012 07:45 AM)wrenish Wrote:  hey there, that happened to me yesterday, what i did, was just waited for about a couple of hours and i went to my cmd (just search it from the start button)... and
if it doesn't work still...reinstall and repeat above steps....and wait some more time
and if that doesn't work, install vmware or just install tbs on a different computer..
I forgot what happens when connected through lan when you flush dns, so make sure your on a laptop. <3 if you need any extra help pm me. :P
Thanks mate, i have tried it but it doesnt work, all this happens on my vmware
12-22-2012, 01:27 AM
RE:
did you have it previously installed , that could make it F*** up.
oh,, and you have to use revo uninstaller. to completely clean it out your system. You can find it on the forum, or you can message me and i can send you the link..
did you try doing it on a different machine? like, put it on a desktop or something. Or maybe outside of vm ware. its super safe, i packed it myself.
(12-21-2012 08:29 PM)diatbush Wrote:  
(12-21-2012 07:45 AM)wrenish Wrote:  hey there, that happened to me yesterday, what i did, was just waited for about a couple of hours and i went to my cmd (just search it from the start button)... and
Thanks mate, i have tried it but it doesnt work, all this happens on my vmware
12-22-2012, 01:38 AM
RE:
I use legit version and it happens to me almost everyday so don't try to fix it :)
66.gif

21.gif