6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 12:41 AM
[GET] Superhero Body
Sales Letter:

Download Here:

Like the share? Give Mike some reps! ;-)

I thought it is was a hoax until I saw the proof in the pictures…
“He Went From 121 Pounds, Weak and Withered…
To A Strong, Lean 190 Pounds… With Rock Hard Muscles And Single Digit Body Fat In Just A Few Short Months.”
It blew my mind… And it’s what led to my in depth search that went on for months, spending hours a day with my head buried in books and articles so that I could finally figure out this shocking body transformation secretHere’s the story…
Back in 2004, Christian Bale, who is known for playing Batman, took on a role of an industrial worker who suffered from severe insomnia in the movie The Machinist.
For the role, Bale lost 61 pounds from his already lean frame leaving him emaciated, weak, and to be brutally honest… Sickly and disgusting looking…
From a guy who is known for being strong, ripped, and lean while playing Batman on the big screen… You can understand the shock that this was…
After completing this role that left him weak and very unhealthy… Bale had to prepare for the role of Batman which was set to start filming just months later.
And this is where things get even more shocking…
[Image: Bale-Transform1.png]Within months, we saw Bale take his body from the weak, no-muscle, sickly look… to a strong, ripped, and super lean Superhero (literally, as hewas playing Batman).
Bale was actually able to put on so much lean muscle and make such an amazing transformation, that director Christopher Nolan told him he had to “trim down some” before they started filming the movie.
Bale settled in at a super strong and lean 190 pounds for the role of Batman in 2005… with top celebrity trainers saying, “he was in his best shape EVER for that role…”
This story is what led me on my crazy search for answers on how the most ripped and lean celebrities build such amazing bodies quickly… And I want you to know, the findings I am about to share didn’t just fall into my lap one day out of thin air…
It Took Personal Failure To Finally Figure Out What Was Missing In 98% Of ALL Workouts…
[Image: denpic-21.png]Hi, my name is Dennis Heenan, but people call me the “Clark Kent of the Fitness Industry” because I am known for taking an “ordinary approach” and transforming it into something “extraordinary”…
…through my extensive “researching, testing, tweaking, studying, testing again, tweaking some more approach”… All with the goal of being able to finely tune the human body to look and feel like a Superhero.
Plus, if I am being brutally honest… People say I look like Clark Kent too [Image: icon_smile.gif]
The truth is though, I have quite the embarrassing story about how I stumbled across the training approach that I am about to share with you today…
See, it wasn’t until after graduating college, finishing my 4-year collegiate basketball career, and getting married that I started having major problems in my workouts…
It was during this time that I went through one of the hardest workout periods of my life…
Just like you, I was STUCK.
My results were non-existent, workouts were going nowhere, confidence dipped, and to be honest… I felt like giving up…
How was it that a personal trainer and fitness coach was not seeing any results from the workouts I was doing…
… I’ll be straight with you… It was pretty embarrassing…
Through this experience though… I realized something…
And it took me months to finally figure out…
Since I was a little kid, all of the workouts I went through had meant something… I wanted to get stronger,faster, and quicker in order to be a better athlete… And this continued all the way through to the end of my basketball career after college.
Once my sports career ended though, I was just like the vast majority of people you see in the gym… I was simply working out for the sake of working out…
Do you see the problem, yet?
It was during this time, however, that all those hours of research finally starting paying off and it was then that I stumbled across the answer I will share with you today…
I remember it was a Tuesday afternoon at the gym when I was watching a fellow gym-goer go through their typical training routine. This person in particular fascinated me because they worked out hard nearly every single day, yet never seemed to make any progress…
I couldn’t understand why… Until it hit me in the face like a ton of bricks…
I came to realize that this individual, and close to 98% of people you see in the gym, are missing this one key piece to their workouts… And it’s why so many people struggle to successfully transform their bodies…
When you finally figure out this simple technique on how to train your body properly EACH workout… Your results will only continue to get better and fat burning and lean muscle growth becomes effortless…
Going back to the story above about Christian Bale, we need to ask ourselves two very important and rather harsh questions to find this answer we are looking for…
1) How is it that Bale can go through TWO very drastic transformations in a matter of months, yet you struggle to even see the slightest change after months (or even years) of working out?
2) How can you learn to be in complete control of your physique so that you can easily transform your body into the ripped, lean look you’ve always wanted?
Now listen to this because it’s very important… What you are going through, right now, is NOT your fault… As you will find out about in just a moment.
In fact, I have been right where you are…
[Image: gerard-transform.png]Listen, there is a reason that all kinds of amazing transformations take place with Hollywood actors and actresses.
Just look at Gerard Butler in 300 or Hugh Jackman in X-Men or Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four or Charlize Theron in Snow White and The Huntsman.
Or how about former skinny boy Ryan Reynolds who first came on the scene in the movie Van Wilder to transforming himself into a real life Superhero for his movies Blade 3 and Green Lantern.
Or what about the woman we all love, Jennifer Lawrence, from Hunger Games and X-Men First Class. Jennifer is openly known for HATING dieting and shuts down anyone who tries telling her how to eat…
Yet still, she is somehow able to get into incredible shape movie after movie.
So HOW do these movie stars have such command over their body to make these transformations but you don’t?
You may think that it’s because they have personal trainers or have more time than you… YET, the truth is, most of the shredded celebrities are just like you and work out on their own.
They are busy, just like you too. They travel, endlessly read scripts, shoot movies… They don’t have the time to hire a personal trainer and do it consistently.
Instead, they each have their own starting point from beginner to advanced, and decide to do something about it. I’m sure you can relate. For example…
Christian Bale was quoted, when he started getting prepared for Batman, saying:
“I couldn’t do one push up the first day. All of the muscles were gone, so I had a real tough time rebuilding all of that.”
[Image: shb-pic11.png]And still, even starting at the point of not being able to do a single push-up, he made one of the best transformations in Hollywood history within just months.
We are constantly seeing movie stars go from zero to hero in just weeks time, yet 98% of the people you see in the gym (and maybe even yourself) can’t seem to do anything in a full years time…
How this is possible?
How do the most chiseled athletes and Hollywood celebrities always transform successfully… yet even though you work your butt off in the gym day after day and eat incredibly healthy… you still wake up each morning dissatisfied by what you see in the mirror?
Listen... frankly anyone you see walking around with a killer body is doing something right in their workouts…
Something that allows them to lay down for bed each night knowing that their body is burning fat for them… No matter what… They know they have complete command over their workouts and have the ability to manipulate their body to make amazing transformations.
The question we have to ask now is…
What is this “secret” that they know that you don’t?
Today, you are going to finally discover that “secret”… the simple physique shaping technique that experts say only 2% of the population is utilizing properly…
[Image: 2percent-288x300.png]And it has nothing to do with genetics, or some “magic” pill, or even how much time you spend sweating in the gym…
The truth is, once you start implementing the simple techniques found on this page… Every once of sweat dripped and immense burn you feel in your muscles and lungs from your workouts will finally mean something…
See, there’s one thing I know for sure… You DESERVE better from your workouts.
Going to the gym day after day and not seeing the kind of results you want is incredibly frustrating…
First, let’s discuss exactly why you are getting stalled in your workouts, and how you can easily fix this so that you can finally redefine and reshape your body.

My Recent Fat Burning Discoveries
If you are anything like me, you are busy… and most days you find it very difficult to even workout… Yet for whatever reason, you are still under the impression that in order to transform your body you need to spend 60+ minutes a day in the gym to get results…
Not even close…
Take a look at the top 4 reasons you are struggling, right now, to see results in your workouts:
[Image: classified-1.png]

You’re sabotaging your fat loss with long workouts…(even workouts past 30-minutes!)
[Image: secretgirl1.png]It’s very easy to fall into trap of “the longer I workout, the better”. Yet through experience, I can tell you right now that all the 1-2 hour workouts will only lead to burnout, breakdown, and LESSresults.
According to Denmark researchers, 30-minute workouts produce nearly the same results as 60-minute workouts in terms of fat loss.
In fact, during the 13 week study, the 30-minute group lost a total of 8.8 pounds of fat while the 60-minute group lost 8.4.
So although the 60-minute participants got an extra 30-minutes for each workout (or an extra 19.5 hours of workout time throughout the study), they saw less results.
In another study, researchers found that individuals who spent 300 hours doing cardio workouts throughout the course of the year, lost an average of just 5 pounds.
That equates to about 50 hours of working out to lose just ONE single pound…
Shocking? I think not…
This shows us that it is NOT about how long you train… It’s about HOW you train in your workouts… More on that later.
[Image: classified-2.png]

Your threshold SUCKS!
I am sorry to be so blunt but the truth is, 98% of the people you see working out… NEVER come close to reaching their workout threshold.
Listen, when you work at or near your bodies threshold during a workout, you start utilizing fat as energy… meaning you are burning fat (not muscle) from your workouts.
In a recent study, researchers found that the combination of diet and traditional cardio caused participants to lose up to 22% of their lean muscle from their workouts…
In comparison, participants who combined diet and higher intensity resistance training saw 97% fat loss and only 3% lean muscle loss (that is incredible).
That’s a 19% difference!
Doing traditional cardio causes your body to lose some fat… But with that comes lots of lean muscle LOSS…
Threshold Training on the other hand, will focus your body on burning fat while preserving your sexy, lean muscle.

[Image: sweat.png]In another study, this one done by The European Journal of Applied Physiology, researchers found that the longer an individual spends near the anaerobic threshold, the greater the effect it has on fat burning and growth hormone production.
This means that the longer you allow your body to work near or at your anaerobic threshold, the more fat you will burn…
And its been shown that anaerobic training directly targets belly fat, increases GH and testosterone, and promotes lean muscle growth…
In short… it will reshape your body to look like an athlete… Or better yet… A superhero!
In order to start reshaping and redefining your physique, anaerobic training must be part of what you do each week… More on this technique in a second…
[Image: classified-3.png]

Your outdated methods of training are causing fatstorage. (yes, even interval training…)
We know by now that long, slow workouts are a thing of the past. They simply do not work when tying to get the fastest possible results…
[Image: tmp_NEW_221113_aG5Vy7Sh6J6lS7oB.png]However, what about using the very popular method of Intervals? Can we really say that intervals are outdated?
Let me start by giving you a scenario:
Picture for a second, you and your friend at the gym working out. You are doing an interval of 30-seconds on, 30-seconds rest, and repeating for a total of 8 rounds.
There’s one problem though: you are in much better shape than your friend and the 30-second rest interval is way too long for you. It may be right for your friend but after 15 seconds, you are ready to start again.
See the problem?
Everyone is different and calls for different rest periods.
When you listen to your body, it will let you know when you should start your next exercise.
That is why I like to use what I call “manipulated rest periods” so that you can get the most out of the workouts you do.
Manipulated rest periods simply means taking as long as rest as needed so that your body is almost fully recovered for your next exercise.
Now this does not mean you can slack off and take 5-minutes between exercises. What this tactic is meant to do is force you to take an optimal amount of rest for your body.
Rest periods should never be the same throughout your workouts. They should vary depending on how you feel from the previous exercises.
For example, going from squats to push-ups may yield no rest in between while going from burpees to squat jumps may yield a 15-30 second rest.
What you must make sure of is that you are always pushing yourself to get better each time you workout, and this includes cutting down rest periods while still getting stronger and training safely.
This is what will allow for optimal improvement and success in every workout you do.
[Image: classified-4.png]Intensity is just not enough anymore…
For years, you have been told that the “secret” to getting the results you want is intensity. Study after study proves it and just about every person in the fitness industry has been preaching it for years…
I understand… YOU GET IT already!
Intensity is very important in the workouts you perform… However more and more we are finding out that it’s simply not enough…
There is something MORE that you are missing, the key to unleashing your bodies ability to burn fat around the clock…
Think about this for a second… You know the person at your gym (maybe even yourself) that works out crazy hard, sweats like no other, and is always looking like they are going to die at the end of their workout…
[Image: jason-31.png]…YET, somehow their body never changes and they can’t seem to lose weight?
What’s the deal with that?
Listen, no matter how intense or how great your workouts are, if you are missing KEY pieces to the “workout puzzle”… You will continue to struggle to reach your goals…
The problem is, that up until this point, you have been misled and lied to about HOW you need to be training each time you go to the gym.
I’m sure you’ve been told at some point that in order to get better results you need to “work harder” or “train for an extra 30-minutes everyday” or “go to the gym more times per week” or “drastically cut calories…” or “do more cardio”…
You know… the “typical” jargon nearly every personal trainer and fitness “expert” tells you…
That’s the problem though… This “typical” jargon isn’t bringing you the results you want…
There is still something missing… something that those 2% of people with the killer bodies are doing that you aren’t…
And before we move on… You need to know that…
This is NOT your fault.
See, because you haven’t been told how to train properly in every workout… Your results have suffered… However, that changes today.

With the hundreds of clients I have trained and continue to train, there are certain aspects that each session must focus on in order to maximize success day after day in the gym.
Following the simple techniques found below, you WILL start to reshape, rebuild, and redefine your body starting with the very first workout…
How To Take Your Body From…
Zero to HERO
Step One:
Periodization
[Image: hdt2built1-2.png]I am sure you have heard the saying: “Train like an athlete, looklike an athlete.”
When it comes to periodization, athletes utilize this tool best and that’s the reason they have such great physiques and are always improving.
Essentially, periodization can be described as “organizational training with structured change.”
See, if your training process is not structured into different phases or levels, you will notice that your results will slow and you will hit plateaus rather quickly…
Each workout and workout phase you go through should have aspecific purpose.
You see far too many people (and even trainers) just go into training sessions and “wing it”… resulting in so much frustration from the lack of results… that they spend the rest of the day banging their head against the wall screaming profanities.
More times than not, we see people blame these lack of results on intensity or not working out long enough or hard enough…
…When the reality is, their workout structure and training organization is simply non-existent.
Intensity and “hard work” is NOTHING without proper periodization…
When periodization is present in your training routine, you continually put the right amount of stress on the body making it harder to adapt to the new stimulus.
Most gym-goers you see simply train to train… they are not focusing on progression with each workout phase…
By incorporating periodization, each phase you enter will have you stronger and more fit than before… Which leads us into step number two…
Step Two:
Performance
[Image: performance-built-21.png]Let me ask you something…
How is it that someone like Usain Bolt, the fastest man alive, can keep getting stronger and faster each year (even though his previous world records look seemingly impossible to beat)yet millions of people can’t lose those last 5, 10, or 20 pounds of fat?
The answer is pretty simple…
The vast majority of people don’t train forperformance
No matter if you are an athlete or just an everyday gym-goer, performance must be your goal in every workout.
This means getting a little stronger, faster, quicker, and more fit in every training session. By doing this, you are forcing your body to adapt and in turn… See more results…
Remember the gym-goer I described earlier? You know, the one that sweats like crazy and is super intense, yet somehow doesn’t ever improve?
The problem this person is facing (just like so many others) is they are not getting better, stronger, or more fit in the workouts they do. Essentially, they are telling the body that it is “OK” to stay exactly where it is
Think about this for a second…
Let’s say you went into the gym and started out bench pressing 25 pound dumbbells. Within a month, you had doubled that weight and are now benching pressing 50 pound dumbbells. What do you think happened to your muscles and body?
They got stronger and were forced to adapt, right?
Your muscles needed to adapt in order for you to lift more weight.
When this happens… Your body is forced to add lean muscle and eliminate unwanted fat so it can keep up with the demands you are placing on it…
Unlike our example of the person who never sees progress, performance based workouts FORCE progress and results.
Now this all sounds good and dandy, but is it really that easy? Incorporate periodization and performance and all your problems are solved?
In short, our answer can be “yes”… However there is one final piece to the puzzle that when utilized properly,will take your fat burning to a whole new level…
The Key Ingredient To Your Physique Shaping Success
Using this key ingredient, you can finally achieve your dream body…
Here’s why:
By strategically placing your muscles under tension combined with proper progressions, intensity, and structure… you will be able to create an environment within your body that encourages fat burning and lean muscle growth All while working out less.
[Image: afterworkout-278x300.png]In a study done out of Italy, scientists compared the effects of traditional weight training to higher intensity resistance training.
In the study, researchers had the high intensity group train for 30-minutes each session while the traditional group trained for 60-minutes each session.
What they found was that although the high intensity participantsworked out for half the time as the traditional group, they were still able to increase the afterburn effect by 450% compared to the traditional lifting group.
This translated into 22 hours of afterburn or an extra 452 calories burned… From just one 30-minute workout.
Just imagine going to the gym, working out hard for 30 minutes (or less)… Then enjoying extended fat burning for a minimum of 22 hours AND a 450% increase in metabolism…
Sounds pretty good, right?
Well it get’s even better…
In a another study, researchers found that trained individuals who did six 30-second all out sprints lost in total 12.4% body fat although they spent just 45-minutes total working out for the duration of the study… While the second group, who performed steady state cardio, lost just 5.8% body fat while spending a total of 13.5 hours training during the study…
So not only did the sprint group train for far less time, they were also able to burn more than double the body fat. Pretty impressive…
Finally, in yet another study, the Journal of Applied Physiology reported that individuals who performed just seven total high intensity workouts over a 2-week span… Experienced a 30% increase in fat oxidation (fat burning) AND levels of muscle enzymes that enhance fat oxidation…
All in just 2-weeks time…
So What Exactly Is The Fat Burning Secret…
[Image: sheuses-21.png]Research proves to us that the body reacts differently to different methods of training with someclearly reigning far superior to others.
In my search for the perfect physique-shaping solution, I finally created a workout system so powerful it should be illegal…
You will get amazing results using the system that I call ‘The Superhero Body’ because it harnesses the“ultimate physique shaping switch…” which will take your workouts to a whole new level… This method of training is known as:
Hybrid Density Threshold Training…
…or HDT² for short…
The HDT² method is the perfect combination of strength, speed, power, and endurance that allows for rapid fat burning while maintaining or adding ripped, lean muscle…
…And this is designed to happen in the shortest possible period of time.
HDT² strategically places the right amount of stress on your muscles and body allowing for the best possible results.
Listen, that’s what it’s all about… Placing your body under stress for a short period of time… resting and repeating.
It doesn’t stop there though… as we discussed earlier, HDT² will force your body to manipulate rest periods, push the anaerobic threshold, and improve every single workout so that you know you are transforming your body.
Plus, the positive hormonal changes that will take place in your body while on this system are something we cannot overlook…
HDT² produces a ton of lactic acid during training resulting in an increased production of Growth Hormone (GH).
GH may be the most important hormone in your entire body as this plays a huge role in keeping you strong, lean, and healthy.
One study showed, that when done properly, this style of training can warrant up to 9-times the normal amount of GH levels in the body (this is a very good thing for both men and women)…
Whether you are a man or woman reading this, increasing GH levels is a must if you ever want to get the physique you are after.
As a woman, when you increase your GH levels, your body will naturally start reshaping into the sleek, slender, and beautifully toned look of a Hollywood Star (like Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson.)
For men, increased GH will result in the physique-like stature of a modern day Greek god, someone like Ryan Reynolds or Hugh Jackman.
Plus, increasing GH levels will in turn lower cortisol levels… which is a prime culprit for why you are struggling to lose belly fat.
In short… HDT² allows for the perfect hormonal balance to take place in your body…

Read More - http://superherosprints.com/superhero-body/

36.gif