34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2014, 05:22 PM
[GET] Step by Step Video Training on Adult Affiliate Marketing
Hey Guys,

I made some videos a few months ago for some of the guys I am teaching adult affiliate marketing too. I decided to give away these videos to help anyone out looking to get into this space, and they are high in quality content and value. Everyone who has ever seen them always write me notes, about how these videos are more detailed and instructional then 99% of the BS they buy.

These videos are focused on adult affiliate marketing, and pretty teach you how to build a campaign and start to optimize it from scratch.

Watch them here: https://gerald-leaddelight.wistia.com/pr...f7o4lj6gip

Hope your ready to take some action, this is pure value and instructional no promotional BS!
10-27-2014, 10:37 PM
RE:
same as you posted before months ago..
10-28-2014, 02:43 AM
RE:
(10-27-2014 10:37 PM)fieldy2012 Wrote:  same as you posted before months ago..
Yea, got a few PMs on guys asking where its at. i couldnt find it, so I re-posted.
11-04-2014, 01:46 AM
RE:
Learning is free but implementing it cost you much at initial stage $ 197.95 bit risky to spend.
11-08-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: [GET] Step by Step Video Training on Adult Affiliate Marketing
I tried to start small budget and all loss

could you share average number of email signups
for how much $$$ you spending
and what type of conversion are you seeing

(10-27-2014 05:22 PM)gamn13 Wrote:  Hey Guys,

I made some videos a few months ago for some of the guys I am teaching adult affiliate marketing too. I decided to give away these videos to help anyone out looking to get into this space, and they are high in quality content and value. Everyone who has ever seen them always write me notes, about how these videos are more detailed and instructional then 99% of the BS they buy.

These videos are focused on adult affiliate marketing, and pretty teach you how to build a campaign and start to optimize it from scratch.

Watch them here: https://gerald-leaddelight.wistia.com/pr...f7o4lj6gip

Hope your ready to take some action, this is pure value and instructional no promotional BS!
66.gif
11-13-2014, 06:07 AM
RE:
How "small" was your budget?
How long did you run your "test" for?
Did you stop your traffic too early instead of riding it out and optimizing further to see what ads may be successful?

Too many variables as to why you weren't successful, care to elaborate a little?
05-16-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: [GET] Step by Step Video Training on Adult Affiliate Marketing
Nice share, thanks.

33.gif