33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2014, 10:14 PM
RE:
reupload , please
07-24-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: [GET] Squeeze Page Madness and Ultimate Squeeze Page Templates Super Package
reupload plz bro ..
07-24-2016, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 10:39 PM by tupac.)
RE: [GET] Squeeze Page Madness and Ultimate Squeeze Page Templates Super Package
Hi all
I do not have this stuff and i really do not care about it, because it doesn't come from one of the biggest marketers out there, so my advise to you guys.

Go to lead page blog, each month they show the best converting pages, TESTED BY THE BIG GUYS AND COMPANIES, design something similar, visual composer and one optin plugin are enough to do so, no need to spend hundreds in various plugins etc.

Check the landing pages of the big experts in your niche and do the same.

Fancy, fashion, free bla bla bla stuff just keep you OUT OF YOUR GOAL: getting results and making money fast.

Hope this helps
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
07-24-2016, 11:15 PM
(07-24-2016 10:36 PM)tupac Wrote:  Hi all
I do not have this stuff and i really do not care about it, because it doesn't come from one of the biggest marketers out there, so my advise to you guys.

Go to lead page blog, each month they show the best converting pages, TESTED BY THE BIG GUYS AND COMPANIES, design something similar, visual composer and one optin plugin are enough to do so, no need to spend hundreds in various plugins etc.

Check the landing pages of the big experts in your niche and do the same.

Fancy, fashion, free bla bla bla stuff just keep you OUT OF YOUR GOAL: getting results and making money fast.

Hope this helps

Good advice.
07-25-2016, 04:04 AM
Good advice man.
41.gif
11-06-2020, 03:58 AM
Thanks for sharing
11-06-2020, 04:12 AM
thanks for the share bro

58.gif