60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2014, 08:23 PM
RE:
great share, thanks. +5 added
01-25-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: [GET] Spyder Spanker PRO - CTRMaximizer - Content Amigo NulledBy DarknessCoder
(12-04-2013 02:05 PM)buckfern Wrote:  What happens with spyder spanker is that when you install it and enter the registration details
it works fine until you log out of wordpress.

When you log in again and go to options it is logged out and shows "Unregistered - Bad Login"

So you need to log in again with the registration details. And so the loop continues.

So I'm guessing once you log out of WP it is not working.

Can you check what's it like on your end guys?
I checked..All good here on all my sites. Make sure after you register that you click the "save settings" button within the plugin settings. I think that may be the prob. I didn't do it on one of my sites and I had to re-register like you were saying
01-25-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: [GET] Spyder Spanker PRO - CTRMaximizer - Content Amigo NulledBy DarknessCoder
(12-04-2013 02:05 PM)buckfern Wrote:  What happens with spyder spanker is that when you install it and enter the registration details
it works fine until you log out of wordpress.

When you log in again and go to options it is logged out and shows "Unregistered - Bad Login"

So you need to log in again with the registration details. And so the loop continues.

So I'm guessing once you log out of WP it is not working.

Can you check what's it like on your end guys?
Make sure you click "save settings" after you register within the plugin. I didn't do it on one of my sites and I had to re-register like you are saying. Other than that, works like a charm!
03-31-2014, 02:10 PM
RE:
Anyone able to update the plugin?
05-10-2014, 11:23 PM
RE:
Spyder spanker is not working properly... it's unlogging and asking for login credentials.
25.gif
05-23-2014, 04:14 AM
RE:
Does anyone have 4.01?
I Hate n00bs
07-08-2014, 08:53 PM
RE:
Bumperdiebump
I Hate n00bs
07-08-2014, 09:18 PM
RE:
rep added nice one
07-11-2014, 08:06 AM
RE:
bump bump!
08-05-2014, 11:36 AM
RE:
Ok - so this is my first post other than reps added ---- not to steal anyone's thunder and I'm by NO means a hacker or coder - but I did a bit of digging and testing and here goes.

If you installed and got the Spyder Spanker Pro installed and running using the OP's information and plugin (user/pass) - then this *should* work. I've tested on 3 different IP's and sites (as well as servers).
  1. Install the sypder spanker pro plugin from the OP. Activate, then register it with the provided user/pass (special/SPecial) <--- note the spelling and uPpEr case letters there. BE SURE TO *SAVE SETTINGS* in the plugin itself.
  2. Then you will need to DEACTIVATE the SSPro plugin and DELETE THE FILES from it. *this leaves settings in the DB that it is registered apparently and allows the update to work*
  3. Then go to: Anonymous link to - blognetworkblueprint.com/updates/sspro.zip
  4. DO NOT UPDATE FROM WITHIN THE PLUGIN "UPDATE" AREA.... do this as NEW > UPLOAD plugin and this will work.
  5. This will now update your plugin to version 4.01 (or whatever is current, 401 is at the time I write this) and then upload and install it - then activate it.
  6. If everything goes well - it should work 100% - all 3 of mine did and still are working without any issues.
The only thing that I see that is affected is in the dashboard when you go to the SSPro admin section - it makes the default 3.9x left side menu white - must be a coding issue (?). I hope this helps you guys out --- remember, this is for the spyder spanker pro as done from the OP - not the other plugins sorry.

If you never installed this or tried - you can do this exactly as I explain here - from scratch and you should be good to go. Good luck ;)
20.gif

57.gif