64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
thanks darknesscoder and dacguy, worked great with dacguy's update
rep added to both
09-09-2014, 07:45 AM
RE:
Thank you so much OP and DACGUY !

For Spyder Spanker Pro ! I really appreciate it +5 Rep added to both of you !
09-11-2014, 03:08 PM
RE:
@DarknessCoder thanks man @dacguy will give it a shot 5++ Rep for both of you
09-11-2014, 10:38 PM
RE:
Great share.
09-20-2014, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 12:59 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
RE:
(08-05-2014 11:36 AM)dacguy Wrote:  Ok - so this is my first post other than reps added ---- not to steal anyone's thunder and I'm by NO means a hacker or coder - but I did a bit of digging and testing and here goes.

If you installed and got the Spyder Spanker Pro installed and running using the OP's information and plugin (user/pass) - then this *should* work. I've tested on 3 different IP's and sites (as well as servers).
  1. Install the sypder spanker pro plugin from the OP. Activate, then register it with the provided user/pass (special/SPecial) <--- note the spelling and uPpEr case letters there. BE SURE TO *SAVE SETTINGS* in the plugin itself.
  2. Then you will need to DEACTIVATE the SSPro plugin and DELETE THE FILES from it. *this leaves settings in the DB that it is registered apparently and allows the update to work*
  3. Then go to: Anonymous link to - blognetworkblueprint.com/updates/sspro.zip
  4. DO NOT UPDATE FROM WITHIN THE PLUGIN "UPDATE" AREA.... do this as NEW > UPLOAD plugin and this will work.
  5. This will now update your plugin to version 4.01 (or whatever is current, 401 is at the time I write this) and then upload and install it - then activate it.
  6. If everything goes well - it should work 100% - all 3 of mine did and still are working without any issues.
The only thing that I see that is affected is in the dashboard when you go to the SSPro admin section - it makes the default 3.9x left side menu white - must be a coding issue (?). I hope this helps you guys out --- remember, this is for the spyder spanker pro as done from the OP - not the other plugins sorry.

If you never installed this or tried - you can do this exactly as I explain here - from scratch and you should be good to go. Good luck ;)
this works 100%

another thing 2. Remember you still need to have ionCube Loaders installed on your server.

what is iocube loaders for?>
11.gif
09-29-2014, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 01:45 AM by wsjiii.)
RE:
I tried installing the plugin on four different sites with no luck. On three sites I got the following errors:

"The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin install failed."

On another site I got this:

"The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini".

Am I doing something wrong or what's going on here?

Never mind, I extracted the files directly in the plugin folder and everything works now. Nice share, btw.
09-29-2014, 01:56 AM
RE:
IN case anyone want to join Spyder Spanker Nuke (better than SS Pro), I have opened a GB here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-S...panker-Pro

You will get update and even support from developer (through me) so you'll be taken care
10-09-2014, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 01:26 AM by nicoms91.)
RE:
Anyone else having problems to activate the new version. I register the 3.5, the delete all files and reupload the ones from 4.01 version. After that when I try to activate it, it says that there is a problem with the registration. Any ideas?

BTW great post OP and dacguy!

Checking again, I seeing that my configurations are not saved when I click on the save button on the plugin dashboard. Anyone having the same problem?

71.gif