45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2014, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 01:43 PM by sfenix.)
[GET] Spring Into Walking PLR Niche Pack + OTO
[Image: facebook.png]Position Yourself as an AUTHORITY in this Evergreen Niche
Spring has finally sprung and this means that people are eager to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. Spring is also the perfect time for walkers to start walking either to lose weight, get fit or to just enjoy the beautiful scenery. How would you like to cash in on this trend and attract not just new readers but buyers to your websites?

Hi Fellow Marketers:
[Image: SueFeb.jpg]Sue Fleckenstein here with my newest Niche PLR Package! I have been working online for the last 3 years as a successful freelance writer and owner of my own PLR Store, Buy PLR Today. I have written for several top internet marketers who have made thousands of dollars from my work.

[i]“Sue writes for me on occasion. I can vouch for her awesomeness. I have made LOTS of money from her hard work.[/i]Good job Sue! Brad Gosse”

“Sue’s work is over the top awesome. I have been working with her for quite some time now and every single time, without fail, she delivers the best quality work money can buy…. don’t even think twice! Justin Popovic “
Now it’s your turn to join the ranks of these top dogs in making cash from my writing too.
How Would You Like to Cash In on the Spring Excitement of Walking?

Walking is by far the most popular activity in the U.S. alone
CDC Gov States - More than 145 million adults now include walking as part of a physically active lifestyle
On average, every minute of walking can extend your life by 1.5 to 2 minutes

Introducing
Spring into Walking PLR Niche Pack
[Image: header.jpg]

Benefits of Walking Include:
  • Walking an extra 20 minutes each day will burn off 7 pounds of body fat per year.
  • To burn off 1 plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.
  • Longer, moderately-paced daily walks (40 minutes at 60% to 65% maximum heart rate) are best for losing weight.
  • Shorter, faster walks (20-25 minutes at 75% to 85% maximum heart rate) are best for conditioning your heart and lungs.
Easy to Re-Brand Content
Do you have a website or are thinking of starting one in any of the following areas?
  • walking
  • healthy living
  • diabetes
  • foot care
  • Amazon product reviews
  • exercise and fitness
  • weight loss
  • senior site
  • family site
Just look at some of the keywords I researched for you, this means that people are searching for this type of content.
[Image: walkingsearches.png]

and how about Hashtag uses!
[Image: walkinghashtags.png]

[Image: 2]
How to Use Your Walking Niche PLR Pack:Now let’s look at the different ways you can market the Walking Niche to your potential customers.

1. Position Yourself as an Authority on the topic of Walking and Healthy Living by:
  • Running an informative blog
  • Writing reports on the subject
  • Creating a monthly newsletter on all aspects of why walking is good for your health
  • Why not create a Walking related Facebook or Google+ page or group?
2. Inform your readers about foot issues such as Plantar Fasciitis and why Diabetics have to be so careful with their feet.

3. Promote Walking related products as an affiliate to your customers. This includes items such as:
  • heart rate monitors
  • pedometers
  • Walking Shoes
  • Walking clothes
  • Indoor treadmills
  • and more the list goes on…
Sites like Amazon have hundreds of Walking and healthy living related products that you can promote.
Amazon has hundreds of products listed for outdoor activities including walking.
This means thousands of people are searching for Walking and Healthy Living related items on a daily basis.
Why else would Amazon and other sites list these types of products? Because they are selling like hotcakes!
With the Spring into Walking Niche PLR, there are related products you promote as an affiliate to boost your income. These include:
  • Books/DVD’s/Videos
  • Pedometers
  • Walking Shoes
  • Walking Sticks and Gear
  • Heart Rate Monitors
  • Larger items such as Treadmills and Elipticals
  • Motivational tapes
This is What You Get When You Pick This Up Spring into Walking Today
  • Introductory PDF – how to use your PLR pack.
  • 20 page eBook – ‘Spring into Walking’ (5,9653 words) – sell as your own product.
  • Ecover in 2 styles + editable files.
    [Image: pbook6-small.jpg]
  • 5 original articles.
  • 5 Amazon Product Reviews.
  • Articles formatted onto slides – great for creating your own videos.
  • List of keywords - over 285 keywords. Keywords are listed in categories to show you which keywords are easiest to target.
  • Bonus Keyword list of long tail keywords – 1,000+.
  • 30 Walking related tweets – schedule in Hoot-suite or Buffer to automate your tweets.
  • Social posters to use on Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
  • Spring into Walking banners – psd files included.
[Image: springbanners.jpg]
[Image: socialposters.png]
What’s this going to be worth to you today?
If I were to write this type of content for a customer it would cost at least $350 and that is just for the written content
A professionally made e cover costs $49.
Headers/Footers and the banner package would cost you another $47.
That’s a total of $446 and I haven’t even calculated research time into that.
Today it is not going to cost you anywhere near that!
I want to give you a Special Offer that provides you value with quality PLR at a price you can afford.
I could easily sell this for $47…. but not today.
Today it will cost you much less than that for All of this content.
Remember: This is a huge Value Pack of PLR in the exploding Walking niche.
Today is the perfect time for you to get this content up on your site and ready for the people who are desperately seeking ways to start and stick with a walking routine and live a healthier lifestyle.

BONUSES

Bonus 1. – All buyers get access to my closed Facebook Group to learn how to use your PLR!
Bonus 2. -How to become an Authority in the walking and healthy lifestyle niches – this short guide provides you with an easy way to stay up to date on all the current news and developments in this area. Become the Go To person in this niche using this simple but effective method. Takes just a few minutes each day to do!
Bonus 3. – Walking Research Report – lists affiliate programs and products to promote, walking forums and blogs and more…
Bonus 5. – Dupe Exam Plug in[Image: dupeexaminer-box-sm.jpg]
Allows you to easily see how much of your content is unique. Perfect for customizing your articles.

Why Buy My PLR Products?

Here’s what some satisfied customers have to say:
[Image: Carol.jpg]
I first discovered your PLR when I purchased your comprehensive Yoga package on the WF back in December and I am still blown away by how much material was in there – and all excellent quality too, One of the reasons I love your packs so much is because they are well researched as well as well written – really great combination when you are using PLR with a customer base. Business is about customers and you want to provide them with accurate information or your credibility is shot, There’s no chance of that happening with your PLR and you write the same way I like to write so I find it an excellent match. Am absolutely loving the Senior Fitness PLR and have to say that I have never found a pack from you that wasn’t up to standard. It’s all great quality work every single time.
Thanks Carol Clifford
[Image: Mitch.jpg]
Sue at BuyPLRToday provides quality PLR products for bloggers and writers of article and e-books. Unlike some PLRs in the market that are poorly written and lacking in substance the PLRs from BuyPLRToday provide a good starting point for writers creating products in a broad range of subjects. I have found the yoga and health articles particularly useful in preparing future blog posts, articles and e-book for my very new yoga site.
Thanks Sue. Mitch
[Image: marthamayo600x900-150x150.jpg]
Wow, it feels like Christmas morning, yet the calendar says differently!
I just opened up Sue’s Mega Yoga PLR Niche Pack and presents galore came tumbling out. I’m astonished.
Sue thought of everything I’d need to set up an awesome yoga site. There’s an ebook, articles, keywords, available URLs, products to promote as an affiliate, a video, tweets, resource guide, headers, footers, banners, with two bonuses – wow!
Everything is here at a mind-blowing price. All I have to do is get the site up and fill it with content and offers, tweet about it.
Extremely high quality. I’m so happy I clicked on the “buy now” button. I’ll be back…..
And PLR to boot!
Santa came early this year with Sue’s business in a box! Thank you Santa – and Sue!
Martha Mayo
[Image: shawnsm.jpg]I used to buy a lot of PLR. I thought all PLR contained the magic content I needed to get my Blog going. I also thought all PLR would provide that much-needed shortcut to e-mailing my lists.
I was wrong.
The first error I made was thinking all PLR was well written. I wasted a lot of money on junk PLR.
My second error was thinking what I bought was ready to use. That’s not the right way to make the most of PLR, but I don’t want to have to struggle to put what I buy to use, either.
Now, I only buy PLR from a few trusted sources, and BuyPLRToday.com is one of the very few sources I trust to deliver the kind of content I can put to use.
What sets BuyPLRToday.com apart? Well, the quality of the writing is at the top of the list. I can take the information I get, put my own spin on it, and turn it into content that’s relevant to my audience. I don’t have to worry about wading though confusing words and phrases that scream POOR WRITING or UNRELIABLE INFORMATION.
The variety of content provided by BuyPLRToday.com is also a plus. I can use the text, but there are also Power Point slides included, so I can switch things up really fast.
With a few alterations to make the content my own, I can have a Webinar or video ready to go.
If you’re looking for PLR that delivers quality content in ways that make real sense to you and your business, I recommend you give BuyPLRToday.com a try. You’ll be putting your money and the content to great use in no time at all!
Thanks for the great work, Sue!
Shawn Hansen

PLR TERMS and CONDITIONS
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be given to list subscribers
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be edited and your name put on it
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Can be broken down into smaller articles
[YES] Can be added to an e-Course or autoresponder as content
[YES] Can be submitted to article directories – needs substantial rewrites
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can be added to an ebook/PDF as content
[NO] Cannot give away or sell PLR Rights – You may not resell this Package as a PLR pack on another site
[NO] Cannot resell this package with Resell Rights or Master Resell Rights
[NO] Cannot associate the name Sue Fleckenstein or Buy PLR Today with this product

OTO Silver Upgrade
List Building PLR Pack

Want to build your list faster and really increase your on line presence in the Walking niche?
This Silver Upgrade Includes:
[Image: bbook-small.jpg]
  • 1 report 6 Ways to Start Walking – use as Giveaway or Newsletter material. 3,192 words, 15 pages
  • ecover with editable files – 2 different formats
  • 5 Health Monitor Articles – 400 words + Use to Promote Amazon products
  • 7 part email series to promote your walking ebook
  • 10 Social Media Images
  • Bonus – 10 additional articles on Plantar Fasciitis and Diabetes and Footcare
  • Blank Ecovers that you can easily add your own text to 2D and 3D
[Image: 3dcovers.png]

Sales Page
Code:
http://buyplrtoday.com/sales/springwalk/

DL
Code:
http://buyplrtoday.com/Offers/SPMN.zip

Unannounced Bonuses
Here’s a recording of a recent webinar I held showing you ways to put your PLR to use:

OTO
Code:
http://buyplrtoday.com/Offers/SPUG2.zip

Unannounced Bonus: All the images I found during my research.
Code:
http://buyplrtoday.com/Offers/IMS.zip

Before you leave, make Mirrors
Is Always Appreciated + Rep [Image: cool.gif] Thanks !
04-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
Thanks for this most excellent share - rep given.

Mirrors:

DL: http://mir.cr/0NM5E5N5
OTO: http://mir.cr/JWDNDOEN
04-08-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 03:46 PM by sfenix.)
RE:
(04-08-2014 02:54 PM)MrPhilstivus Wrote:  Thanks for this most excellent share - rep given.

Mirrors:

DL: http://mir.cr/0NM5E5N5
OTO: http://mir.cr/JWDNDOEN
Rep added to generate mirrors, Greetings
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM
RE:
Thanks so much for this share. Rep given.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
34.gif
04-09-2014, 03:13 PM
RE:
Thank you very much.
Walking is a great subject any time. rep add
04-11-2014, 07:47 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share rep added
04-16-2014, 08:49 PM
RE:
togar29..YOUR share is very very mush appreciated
thanks a lot....sharing is caring
Cool
04-20-2014, 01:28 AM
RE:
Thanks for the really great share, rep given.
04-26-2014, 02:42 PM
RE:
thank you a lot.
rep+ added.
75.gif

20.gif