38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2015, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 11:46 PM by ratzazz.)
[GET] Sparkol Videoscribe v2.1.1 cracked by figgler

Sparkol Videoscribe v2.1.1 cracked by figgler

UPDATED 03/13/2015

Latest version 2.1.1

Released 5 Feb 2015

Features
Stability improvements from 2.1 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Animated GIFs
Charts and data
Rulers and guides
New hand sets added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
More colours in palette
Enhanced timeline
Hundreds of new images

VideoScribe 2.1 is here ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

21 January 2015

VideoScribe 2.1 was released on 21 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
January 2015 following a 2-month beta period, during which we asked
for your feedback on the new version. The full release includes a
number of brand new features and a host of improvements to existing
VideoScribe functionality. Read on to find out more.

2.1. Here’s how we’ve improved the software. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Brand new features

1) Animated GIFs – use in your scribes ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Choose from the 200 new GIFs available in the image library or import ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
your own. You can also adjust the length of each GIF’s loop and have
several running at once.

2) Charts and graphs – create from your data ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Click the charts and graphs icon, enter your data, choose a pie, bar
or line chart, select your colour scheme and VideoScribe formats it into
a unique graph for you.

3) Rulers and guidelines – be more precise ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Drag the ruler down or across to create guidelines for a more precise placement of your text and image elements. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

4) New controls – save valuable time ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Double-click on an element to bring up its properties – no need to
select it from the timeline and click on the ‘change properties’ icon. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

5) People images – hundreds more added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Use one of the 47 new people characters, each available in 10 poses. That’s over 400 new people images. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

6) Hands – use 13 new styles ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Choose from 13 new hand styles with a mix of old and young, male and female and a variety of skin tones.

Improved functionality ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

1) Colour palette – wider range added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

A more diverse range of colours has been made available for your text and image silhouettes.

2) File finder – remembers where you last saved ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Version 2.1 remembers the last place you exported a scribe to, so you won’t have to specify the location all over again. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

3) Stability and recovery – log back in immediately ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

You can now log back in immediately if a crash occurs, instead of having to wait 5 minutes before getting back to your scribe.

4) ‘Move-in’ – images move on axis ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

The move-in function now forces images to move along their axis, instead of moving from the centre-edge of the canvas.

5) Fonts – optimised for faster upload ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

The font import process is now quicker and more memory efficient. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Sound effects are temporarily switched off ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Your feedback about the sound effects feature told us that it wasn’t
working as well as it should. So we’ve removed this feature from 2.1
while we fix it. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Well make sound effects available again as soon as the feature is ready – expected in time for version 2.2. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Any sound effects that you saved while using the 2.1 beta will not be available in the full version of 2.1 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Many thanks to figgler once again! ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

OK you will have to register a new throwaway account with Sparkol and use the credentials to login. DO NOT USE your paid account if you have one.
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Just follow the instructions in the zip file.

NOTE: If you have any problems with it saying your new account doesn't work just DELETE the following folder and reopen the program:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\VideoScribeDesktop\Local Store\#SharedObjects
DELETE the entire #SharedObjects folder.

Mirrors for everyone!

UPDATED: 03/13/2015

Videoscribe 2.1 fix:

For Windows:

For Mac:

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

Help and tutorials, etc:

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
02-12-2015, 09:07 PM
RE:
Thanks a ton..!
02-13-2015, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 12:36 AM by Noxon.)
RE:
Thanks. Repps Added.
02-13-2015, 01:46 AM
RE:
I'm using a Mac and I get a trail expired message. The file in the fix folder does not match the Mac version.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.
02-13-2015, 02:37 AM
RE:
@RA and figgler,

Thanks, worked a treat, reps added ;)
40.gif
"Help as many people as you can to get what they want and you will get what you want"
02-13-2015, 07:05 AM
RE:
(02-13-2015 01:46 AM)istylo Wrote:  I'm using a Mac and I get a trail expired message. The file in the fix folder does not match the Mac version.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

You have to use the mac version from the OP.

Install that and use the fix.

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
02-13-2015, 08:07 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share reps
02-13-2015, 09:24 AM
RE:
(02-13-2015 07:05 AM)ratzazz Wrote:  
(02-13-2015 01:46 AM)istylo Wrote:  I'm using a Mac and I get a trail expired message. The file in the fix folder does not match the Mac version.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

You have to use the mac version from the OP.

Install that and use the fix.

RA
Got it working. Wink

Thanks! rep add for your reply. 57yes
02-13-2015, 11:37 AM
RE:
works, used random email and pass
02-14-2015, 04:42 AM
RE:
@Foo: Random email + pass Do you mean one that you did not register with Sparkol?
31.gif

51.gif