38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 05:45 AM by ratzazz.)
RE:
Is anything in particular wrong with hugefiles.net?

FASTEST downloads on the internet that I know of.

RA

[Image: signatureani03.gif]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
06-06-2014, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 03:48 PM by Ricardito.)
RE:
Post just before mine is ratzazz and there is no mediafire or zippishare. All mirrocreator that open dozens of windows and then give you an executable to download
or hugefiles that my malwarebytes says it's a dangerous page and does not let me open it. I could close malwarebytes of course but why should I enter a page that could have potential threats. When I go to mediafire or zippyshare you download in no time and without threats. I don't know why that choice of the mirrorcreator sites. All those sites have popup windows and ask you to install software that you don't want. There are so many others we can use: Copy.com among them. No pop up windows at all. I even managed to get 500 gigabytes. All the files I share here in the Forum are hosted in mediafire, Dropbox, zippyshare or Copy.com.
OK, looks like I got it from anonfiles.com. And this after I closed 50 pop up windows from all the other sites.
Hey razazz, this is what is wrong for me about hugefiles;
http://screencast.com/t/fyh5obXQiuTc
You may find it good, but I don't like sites that make me download an executable when it is a rar what I need. Three times I tried to download and they give me an exe.
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE:
Hey anyone of the experts here:
I downloaded a file with three RARs inside. The three of them have an installation of Sparkol.
See the screencast here of what I got.
Magic Button :
http://screencast.com/t/qO4QuWoPr5
Can anyone tell me which one I install and what are the other two for? Updates ? or just same Sparkol? Why 3 installations there?
Thanks in advance.
06-06-2014, 03:40 PM
RE:
Thank you parsibagan but look at what the page says:
http://screencast.com/t/b5hmtEKK
You wouldn't have got this from any of my file hosting.
Anyway, like I said above, got it from anonfiles.com
06-06-2014, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 04:08 PM by ratzazz.)
RE:
(06-06-2014 03:15 PM)Ricardito Wrote:  Post just before mine is ratzazz and there is no mediafire or zippishare. All mirrocreator that open dozens of windows and then give you an executable to download....
Hey razazz, this is what is wrong for me about hugefiles;
http://screencast.com/t/fyh5obXQiuTc
You may find it good, but I don't like sites that make me download an executable when it is a rar what I need. Three times I tried to download and they give me an exe.

Had you READ and FOLLOWED the disclaimer I provided for your entertainment (UNcheck download accelerator) you would NOT be pissing and moaning about executable files right now.

BUT there again everyone to their own LOL!

Also FWIW i have used hugefiles for a couple months with ZERO issues of a "dangerous page".
If you kept up with your "malwarebytes" whatever you would know that hugefiles.com is a false-positive as are other sites.

RA

29.gif
06-07-2014, 05:10 AM
RE:
Enjoy my 5 points reputation for what you consider good links.
Next time you come to me for a download I'll make you choose between my copy.com or mediafire link and a hugefile link.
We'll see where you download from. :)
06-07-2014, 05:34 AM
RE:
(06-06-2014 03:40 PM)Ricardito Wrote:  Thank you parsibagan but look at what the page says:
http://screencast.com/t/b5hmtEKK
You wouldn't have got this from any of my file hosting.
Anyway, like I said above, got it from anonfiles.com

Thank you, Ricardito for pointing out the error. My apologies (means "a cup of coffee"). I'll keep anonfiles in mind the next time onward. Personally, I believe using the cloud is the way to share in the future.
06-07-2014, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 08:29 AM by ratzazz.)
RE:
(06-07-2014 05:10 AM)Ricardito Wrote:  Enjoy my 5 points reputation for what you consider good links.
Next time you come to me for a download I'll make you choose between my copy.com or mediafire link and a hugefile link.
We'll see where you download from. :)

Hugefiles.net hands down without even thinking about it.

Only place that I know of on the internet that i can download a 800MB file in LESS than two minutes!

RA

06-12-2014, 02:01 AM
RE:
Voice Over is working Fine But I am unable to Add Sound Track in Videos

Is anyone Else Facing Same Problem ??
Whats the Solutions for this

Plz. help
Thanks in Advance
06-12-2014, 02:09 AM
RE:
(06-12-2014 02:01 AM)a1domain Wrote:  Voice Over is working Fine But I am unable to Add Sound Track in Videos

Is anyone Else Facing Same Problem ??
Whats the Solutions for this

Plz. help
Thanks in Advance
Add the sound track, save the file, exit Videoscribe, launch it again and playback your scribe. You should now be able to hear the sound track. I strongly recommend that you use a MP3 editor to mix the sound files (background + VO) into one seamless file.
60.gif

51.gif