10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2014, 03:14 AM
RE:

Thanks and REP new_100k!

Mirrors for you guys: (normal zip file)

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
09-01-2014, 05:47 PM
RE:
(09-01-2014 03:14 AM)ratzazz Wrote:  
Thanks and REP new_100k!

Mirrors for you guys: (normal zip file)

RA
Rep added to both, thanks :)
Rep++ If I've helped you out :) Would appreciate it
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Must...ture-Rules
09-01-2014, 07:42 PM
RE:
Thanks Ratzazz! Rep added!
09-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
Thanks for Ratzazz +Rep

Mirror
Magic Button :
Code:
http://Flagged as VIRUS SPAM SITE/lovkd72brt5b/videoscribe.202.PRO.BBHF.zip.html
09-02-2014, 02:30 PM
RE:
link for mac users please
58.gif
09-03-2014, 11:29 AM
RE:
Anybody get an email like this from Sparkol?

Thank you for trying out VideoScribe. I hope you are enjoying it.

According to our records you don't have a current licence for VideoScribe Pro. As a software startup, we rely on the licences to pay our wages and enable us to make and improve our products. It's also pretty unfair that some users pay while others don't.

As I'm sure you're aware, it is an offence to use VideoScribe Pro without an appropriate licence. Your access will be revoked in the next 24 hours unless you purchase one.

What to do next

To continue to enjoy all the benefits of VideoScribe Pro please purchase a licence now. The legal version of VideoScribe is available from only £10 ($16.50/€12) per month and includes:

Software updates
Regular bug fixes
New features
Free customer support
You can purchase a licence for one month, one year or simply make a one-off payment and never have to pay again.

I welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,

Ian Howlett
Sparkol Customer Support
09-03-2014, 01:20 PM
RE:
Sory fo being noob. But, Can you explain the intruction No.2?

It states Replace VideoScribeBin from FIX folder. How?
09-03-2014, 02:31 PM
RE:
(09-03-2014 01:20 PM)adamnick Wrote:  Sory fo being noob. But, Can you explain the intruction No.2?

It states Replace VideoScribeBin from FIX folder. How?

Replace the VideoScribeBin file in the VideoScribe installation folder with the VideoScribeBin file from the FIX folder.

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
09-03-2014, 04:24 PM
RE:
(09-03-2014 11:29 AM)right1 Wrote:  Anybody get an email like this from Sparkol?

According to our records you don't have a current licence for VideoScribe Pro. As a software startup, we rely on the licences to pay our wages and enable us to make and improve our products. It's also pretty unfair that some users pay while others don't.

As I'm sure you're aware, it is an offence to use VideoScribe Pro without an appropriate licence. Your access will be revoked in the next 24 hours unless you purchase one.

What to do next

To continue to enjoy all the benefits of VideoScribe Pro please purchase a licence now. The legal version of VideoScribe is available from only £10 ($16.50/€12) per month and includes:

Software updates
Regular bug fixes
New features
Free customer support
You can purchase a licence for one month, one year or simply make a one-off payment and never have to pay again.

I welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,

Ian Howlett
Sparkol Customer Support
I have had this installed for sometime and not until I updated with this latest version have I had any contact from Sparkol so somehow they can track the usage and we may find our access denied. Just letting you know as it may happen to you too and if you used a disposable email then you won't receive notification.
09-04-2014, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 02:23 AM by zanskar.)
RE:
I just got this message from VideoScribe saying my access is about to be revoked.

Dear Suzie,

What to do next

Software updates
Regular bug fixes
New features
Free customer support

I welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,

Ian Howlett
Sparkol Customer Support
47.gif

22.gif