15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 11:55 PM by GoWork.)
[GET] Sparkol Video Scribing eBook - How Whiteboard Animation Will Get You Heard !!!
Photo: Feast your eyes on the brand new #VideoScribe ebook!

Video Scribing brings together true stories, revealing research and practical advice on making mind-blowing whiteboard videos.

Download from your dashboard, have a little read and then tell us what you think in the comments below.

The first part of the ebook makes an excellent case for scribing, the second part has tons of great tips for producing a good Videoscribe. All in all a great free resource! (The redesigned website is beautiful, too!)
[Image: newbookteaser.png]

Download the ‘Video Scribing’ ebook (PDF)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1K8SSQZM
++ Reps would be appreciated
04-25-2014, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 01:23 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
Thanks Leith! Repped!

I am surprised all the video scribers aren't all over this one! Half this forum has bullshit gigs on Fiverr doing this crap! Most cannot put a decent scribing video together to save their lives. (I have seen these $5 gigs.)

AIO Mirror

Magic Button :

\\Review//

This is a quick 60-page read. It is nicely formatted, but the pages are sparse - it could have been 30-pages instead of 60. This is scribing newbie stuff but has decent content even for the several thousand people here with gigs on Fiverr.

My grade: 3.5 / 5 stars.

Above average ebook. Good for new and some intermediate users.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-25-2014, 06:20 AM
RE:
Thanks for takiing the time to share this . . . pretty easy read on how to compose an effect VideoScribe presentation . . . . took all of 10 minutes to read and learn a couple of hot tips . . . recommended to anyone using VideoScribe. Reps added.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
04-25-2014, 08:49 AM
RE:
shoot. I had just plugged in my email yesterday to get this.
04-25-2014, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 09:30 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
(04-25-2014 08:49 AM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  shoot. I had just plugged in my email yesterday to get this.
Now you have the meat in your hand, I'm sure you'll do something with it

The beauty of BBHF Cool

(04-25-2014 01:18 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Thanks Leith! Repped!

I am surprised all the video scribers aren't all over this one! Half this forum has bullshit gigs on Fiverr doing this crap! Most cannot put a decent scribing video together to save their lives. (I have seen these $5 gigs.)

AIO Mirror

Magic Button :

\\Review//

This is a quick 60-page read. It is nicely formatted, but the pages are sparse - it could have been 30-pages instead of 60. This is scribing newbie stuff but has decent content even for the several thousand people here with gigs on Fiverr.

My grade: 3.5 / 5 stars.

Above average ebook. Good for new and some intermediate users.
Rep given for taking the time to kindly leave a review.

Every little helps!
76.gif
04-25-2014, 08:00 PM
RE:
thank for the ebook now i can learn how to make a video for a while hehe
04-25-2014, 10:31 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
04-26-2014, 04:48 AM
RE:
thanks a lot ,,very nice share

19.gif