23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-11-2014, 07:08 AM
[GET] Sparkle - Outstanding Magazine theme for WordPress
Sparkle – Outstanding Magazine WordPress theme (Latest version: v1.0.4.2 – September 5 2014, What’s new in this version, please see change log at the end for more information.)
Never-ending page has been added since v1.0.4 – check it out!
[Image: Ic5oATM.jpg]Fully Responsive layout, outstanding design, Sparkle is based on Underscores (_s) and Bootstrap Framework with built-in flexibility. Suitable for Gamers, News, Magazine, Ad, Review and blogging websites.
Sparkle does support translating to Multi-Language with WPML, selling online with Woocommerce. It’s also compatible to bbPress in case you need a forum.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has been made a priority when building the theme.
if you like this theme, please dont forget to rate it [Image: star-on.png][Image: star-on.png][Image: star-on.png][Image: star-on.png][Image: star-on.png], that will help us a lot on improving the theme also to the support [Image: wink.png]
Screencast tutorials on Youtube
Showcase: Visual Composer is included
[Image: preview_4.3.2.png]Google Microdata: Demo
[Image: LBgzhZo.png]Here are some of main features:
[Image: P2ifc9U.jpg]
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING US 1 STAR AS WE CAN ALWAYS SORT OUT ISSUES TO YOUR FULL SATISFACTION.

DOWNLOAD: ]]<<</phpscripts/11/]CLICK HERE <-----------
11-11-2014, 10:12 AM
RE:
Download link: http://www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</phpscripts/11/Sparkle---Outstanding-Magazine-theme-for-WordPress
11-11-2014, 10:26 AM
RE:
Spam link.
11-12-2014, 09:57 AM
RE:
Whats wrong with getting some promotion in return for providing a theme for free to you?
11-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE:
You're not allowed to self-promote on here. Bottom line.
76.gif
11-12-2014, 10:41 PM
RE:
What is I add a direct link to download but still the file is on my site? Is that allowed?
11-12-2014, 11:07 PM
RE:
Can you please RE-UPLOAD Please? - Self Promo in ur Siggy pal ;-)
11-13-2014, 03:37 AM
RE:
Sorry I cant share things here because I am not allowed to self-promote. Thats to bad because i had alot of premium scripts and wordpress themes I wanted to share.
12-29-2014, 05:48 AM
RE:
Direct download: http://lazyfile.com/s3
Closed

5.gif