35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2013, 10:44 AM
RE:
Thank you, gonna try this one!

Romero
11-13-2013, 11:20 AM
RE:
Thank you Hangman, You always come through. Rep+ added
11-15-2013, 03:28 AM
RE:
Spot on. That's what i experienced. Not really worth the trouble. You can at least use it to grab FB IDs.
(11-13-2013 08:42 AM)hollyshelly Wrote:  Mega Review:

The plugin works for a while...then fb catches on and stops it. Even if you aren't selling anything and are promoting value content.

The worst part:

I almost lost my sites because of this plugin. It creates a new file on your server for each and every post. So if you you let it run, it will create thousands to hundreds of thousands of files. I have a large host and it swallowed up all of my available storage in a matter of days and I had no idea the plugin was so massively bad for a server. My sites were shut down until I went in and deleted over 300k of these bullshit files the plugin had created. I got lucky that my host was so understanding but I assume others with crappy hosting won't fair so well. Buyer beware!

Overall...not worth the hassle and the headaches.
11-16-2013, 03:49 AM
RE:
i'm getting that same error, HOWEVER, my posts are still going out. i don't think, in your case, you were banned. you might have to reset your FB APP Secret details, although that didn't work for me.

the one peculiarity is that when i go into my "Posting History" to check each group, to see if my posts have gone out, the post is there but the FB Group is showing that i am not a member, even though i can see my icon in "members" area. really strange.

so right now, plugin is running, but Posting History Status shows that "OAuthException: (#200)"

go figure. anybody? bueller? bueller? anybody?
11-16-2013, 03:54 AM
RE:
hollyshelly

i had that problem too. it's your cron command line. try changing the first part of it to this...

wget -qO /dev/
*that " O " is the letter " O "

that has worked for me. the SGI software is a bit querky. it will work on one host and not another, i have one hosting service where the cron job line is not a wget. currently, i am monitering that one to make sure 10,000 empty php files don't show up in my root dir.
71.gif
11-24-2013, 01:44 AM
RE:
i have this prb can you help me plaese

Exception: 200: Must have a valid access_token to access this endpoint Warning: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/u143076967/public_html/wp-content/plugins/socialgroupinflitratorpro/class.groupsTable.php on line 193 Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/u143076967/public_html/wp-content/plugins/socialgroupinflitratorpro/class.groupsTable.php on line 212
11-28-2013, 05:47 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share... :-)
11-30-2013, 08:57 AM
RE:
Sorry if it is a silly question but I downloaded it but I don't know where to get:

Enter Your App IDEnter Your App Secret:
11-30-2013, 08:59 AM
RE:
Hi

Sorry if it is a silly question but I downloaded this but where do I get the App ID and App Secret?
11-30-2013, 02:21 PM
RE:
You should create a facebook app for your domain.
https://developers.facebook.com/apps

you can search google on how to create FB app. it will only take you less than 5 minutes to create an app. APP ID and APP secret will be auto generated.
(11-30-2013 08:59 AM)nosey Wrote:  Hi

Sorry if it is a silly question but I downloaded this but where do I get the App ID and App Secret?
53.gif

22.gif