48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2013, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 11:52 PM by kaangada.)
RE:
my app is alive, yet I receive that error. by the way my hosting is 000webhost.com which is a free hosting. Can it be related? anybody can confirm the plugin works as expected?

Thanks

and also an authorization popup (a new popup on every two seconds or so- forever) comes up steadily. I cannot figure out what's wrong. I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.
11-08-2013, 12:07 AM
RE:
You have to allow the pop-up one time, it will open an access token window for your app, accept it and click "allow" in the pop-up window and it will work fine
(11-07-2013 11:40 PM)kaangada Wrote:  my app is alive, yet I receive that error. by the way my hosting is 000webhost.com which is a free hosting. Can it be related? anybody can confirm the plugin works as expected?

Thanks

and also an authorization popup (a new popup on every two seconds or so- forever) comes up steadily. I cannot figure out what's wrong. I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.
11-08-2013, 12:22 AM
RE:
To FunkyDog;

I did as you said. But there is no difference. I seriously doubt my free hosting causes this though I cannot think a possible reason. The only difference from the people who have managed the plugin to work, as far as I can see, is my free hosting.

Thanks anyway.
11-08-2013, 06:59 AM
RE:
guys any reviews,any one has tested this plugin
i installed this plugin,creating app (fatcow hosting)searched and joined some groups,added the message ( not sent,archives always empty)!!!
11-08-2013, 11:48 PM
RE:
thanks hangman , nice share
69.gif
11-11-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
i search, select groups but it only shows 39 groups max in My Groups. anyone has this problem? i can't add more
11-11-2013, 09:48 PM
RE:
any gotta any idea it just dont post. no error with set up. but it just dont work....
11-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE:
Great work thanks a lot dear
11-13-2013, 08:42 AM
RE:
Mega Review:

The plugin works for a while...then fb catches on and stops it. Even if you aren't selling anything and are promoting value content.

The worst part:

I almost lost my sites because of this plugin. It creates a new file on your server for each and every post. So if you you let it run, it will create thousands to hundreds of thousands of files. I have a large host and it swallowed up all of my available storage in a matter of days and I had no idea the plugin was so massively bad for a server. My sites were shut down until I went in and deleted over 300k of these bullshit files the plugin had created. I got lucky that my host was so understanding but I assume others with crappy hosting won't fair so well. Buyer beware!

Overall...not worth the hassle and the headaches.
Me Wuv You Wong Time
11-13-2013, 09:15 AM
RE:
same thing whith me
site slowed
(11-13-2013 08:42 AM)hollyshelly Wrote:  Mega Review:

The plugin works for a while...then fb catches on and stops it. Even if you aren't selling anything and are promoting value content.

The worst part:

I almost lost my sites because of this plugin. It creates a new file on your server for each and every post. So if you you let it run, it will create thousands to hundreds of thousands of files. I have a large host and it swallowed up all of my available storage in a matter of days and I had no idea the plugin was so massively bad for a server. My sites were shut down until I went in and deleted over 300k of these bullshit files the plugin had created. I got lucky that my host was so understanding but I assume others with crappy hosting won't fair so well. Buyer beware!

Overall...not worth the hassle and the headaches.
59.gif

10.gif