41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2024, 05:43 AM
[GET] Sincere Seduction - Surprisingly Simple Strategies to Feel Great and Get the Girl
[Image: 91xixaLZmAL._SL500_.jpg]

Hate Playing Games But Want More Dates?

Pick up Artists claim to help the little guys but in reality, all they have done is create a hostile environment of mistrust among women, making it more difficult than ever for the average guy to get the girl

They’ve also sold the myth that men have to lie and manipulate to get the girl, not only making the world a worse place but making nice guys believe that it’s the only way.

Men all over the world are rising up to the bulls#%t because the pick up artist industry is dying.

Don’t believe me?

Look at the google trends and you’ll see a steady decline of men becoming less interested in the crap they’re getting fed and trusting that there must be a better way.

This book shows you the better way.

How? Through scientific experiments and data from the top industry leaders such as Malcolm Gladwell, Martin Seligman, Robert Cialdini and many more.

1. How to use the psychology of selling to influence an outcome
2. How to use lessons on mastery to avoid anxiety and humiliation
3. How to enjoy putting yourself out there and meeting new women
4. How to communicate your needs so that you can get what you want more of the time
5. How to create a great experience for women from meeting, to texts to date and more
6. How to understand what your priorities are and learning boundaries

Avoid the fake science Pick up Artists seem to tout based on their own experience ( there’s ever been a reliable indicator that what works for one person must work for another).

I’ll show you how to take it one step at a time. I’ve coached thousands of clients for the last 8 years since 2009. These methods have worked for 98% of my male clients.

You can breathe. You don’t have to be shoved into the deep end, risking humiliation and frustration.

And you don’t have to read a serious book full of Pick Up Artists full of themselves, humble-bragging instead of actually helping.

Sincere Seduction is full of true stories of hilarious situations, frustrating moments and practical solutions that me and my clients have been in.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/48a7n5xpix38vva/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-04-2024, 03:33 PM
RE: [GET] Sincere Seduction - Surprisingly Simple Strategies to Feel Great and Get t...
Hey @StillStanding, thanks for this great share, I see you have shared many courses, can you help me with this one shared here in bbhf.
Thanks for these shares.
04-04-2024, 05:42 PM
RE: [GET] Sincere Seduction - Surprisingly Simple Strategies to Feel Great and Get the Girl
i was looking for something like this thanks man +repped

24.gif