31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2012, 06:42 AM
RE:
Can you upload to free download websites?
12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
RE:
Both lumfile and filemates require premium paid membership to download these files.
12-10-2012, 02:58 PM
RE:
any mirror links ?
12-10-2012, 03:13 PM
RE:
premium membership needed....again mrlink???

don't use [GET] if your shares require the purchase of premium memberships!!!

to everyone else, unless your willing to purchase a membership don't bother. This is why I pass over most of the so-called "shares" from this guy.
as far as I'm concerned, this type of "share" is nothing more than indirect spamming! Angry

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
12-10-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 10:32 AM by Letah.)
RE:
(12-10-2012 03:13 PM)Shakespeare Wrote:  premium membership needed....again mrlink???

to everyone else, unless your willing to purchase a membership don't bother. This is why I pass over most of the so-called "shares" from this guy.
as far as I'm concerned, this type of "share" is nothing more than indirect spamming! Angry

I totally agree. I have noticed that, if not all, at least the vast majority of his "shares" are lumfile and filemates premium only download links.

I don't know why he is allowed to post downloads that require premium accounts without even warning first that the files can only be downloaded with premium accounts. If at least he started the post with a BIG warning of "ONLY FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS WITH (file sharing site(s) name(s))" as the first sentence of the post, only people with premium accounts at those file sharing sites would hit the "thanks" button.

The way he does it (and has been allowed to do for a long time), he is accumulating "thanks" and rep points from people who never get to download his supposed "shares", and also accumulating commission money from people who end up buying the premium account to be able to access the files. I just thanked him myself before noticing who the poster was (if I had noticed it was mrlink, I would have known the download links were just for premium accts without even testing them).

I thought we were not allowed to post shares for profit.

UPDATE:

I am downloading this from somewhere else that also requires premium accounts either from Extabit or [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]. I was able to get a hold of a premium Extabit cookie (these are usually only good for a little while though). If I am able to finish the whole download, I'll make a torrent and REALLY SHARE the course with everyone here. It has to be a torrent because the whole thing is almost 3.5 GB.

If I am successful getting the whole course through Extabit Premium account, would I be allowed to start another thread for the SEOMoz Advanced training torrent? If I just post it here, a lot of people who already visited this one may not come here again to find the real share and other people who already know that mrlink only posts premium account shares may never open this thread.

Welcome ANOTHER UPDATE: Welcome

I UPLOADED A TORRENT FILE TO PIRATEBAY and to FENOPY. LINKS ARE IN POST #22.

NO SIGNUPS OR PASSWORDS NEEDED.
79.gif
12-10-2012, 04:16 PM
RE:
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
12-10-2012, 05:54 PM
RE:
(12-10-2012 04:05 PM)Letah Wrote:  I think your torrent share would be a very welcome share indeed! ....at least it will be a REAL share! Cool
(12-10-2012 03:13 PM)Shakespeare Wrote:  premium membership needed....again mrlink???

I totally agree. I have noticed that, if not all, at least the vast majority of his "shares" are lumfile and filemates premium only download links.

I don't know why he is allowed to post downloads that require premium accounts without even warning first that the files can only be downloaded with premium accounts. If at least he started the post with a BIG warning of "ONLY FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS WITH (file sharing site(s) name(s))" as the first sentence of the post, only people with premium accounts at those file sharing sites would hit the "thanks" button.

The way he does it (and has been allowed to do for a long time), he is accumulating "thanks" and rep points from people who never get to download his supposed "shares", and also accumulating commission money from people who end up buying the premium account to be able to access the files. I just thanked him myself before noticing who the poster was (if I had noticed it was mrlink, I would have known the download links were just for premium accts without even testing them).

I thought we were not allowed to post shares for profit.

UPDATE:

I am downloading this from somewhere else that also requires premium accounts either from Extabit or [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]. I was able to get a hold of a premium Extabit cookie (these are usually only good for a little while though). If I am able to finish the whole download, I'll make a torrent and REALLY SHARE the course with everyone here. It has to be a torrent because the whole thing is almost 3.5 GB.

If I am successful getting the whole course through Extabit Premium account, would I be allowed to start another thread for the SEOMoz Advanced training torrent? If I just post it here, a lot of people who already visited this one may not come here again to find the real share and other people who already know that mrlink only posts premium account shares may never open this thread.

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
12-10-2012, 07:15 PM
RE:
Why not start a new thread for the legit thread? Torrent is a great idea.-- should be used more often. and Usenet.
12-10-2012, 07:49 PM
RE:
lumfile links working now all can get
12-10-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 09:45 PM by Letah.)
RE:
(12-10-2012 07:49 PM)mrlink Wrote:  lumfile links working now all can get

Why didn't you use free-to-download links to start with? Why do you use premium accounts in all your "shares"?

It makes it seem that you are "sharing" to help yourself make affiliate money instead of to help the community that DOES share other products that YOU can get for FREE and without buying premium accounts anywhere.

Did you make it a free download now because you already got some money from "sharing" download links that need purchase of premium accounts?

If your intention was just "sharing", why upload files that total almost 3.5 GB to lumfiles premium account, even if LATER (after all the complaints) you make them accessible in free mode?

Maybe because some people may still decide to purchase a premium account, since in free mode will take forever to download 3.5 GB, it is only possible to download one file at a time, there is waiting time between downloads, if you lose connection in the middle of the large download it is not possible to resume the one that had already started and, even using Jdownloader or IDM, people have to be present at the beginning of each download because lumfiles uses captchas.

It could also be because I now offered to make a more convenient and FREE download option available to everyone and it may not be worth to you to bring down your reputation by offering only premium downloads of files that someone is offering to share for free. Most people will probably wait to see if a free and more convenient download option will become available before deciding to pay for a premium account, especially a premium account at sites where they probably don't have anything else to download while their premium account is valid.

And let's not forget that you can still make commissions if people decide to purchase a premium account at filemates, which is still only available for premium accounts.

If you had to make only one of the download options available in free mode, why not choose filemates? At least filemates in free mode is not as horrible as lumfiles. But, of course, that would be convenient for the members of the forum, but not convenient for you. If the download gets easier in free mode, people will not buy a premium account and you won't make a commission.

So far, my download from Extabit is still going. It is taking a long time because I had to start the download of all 4 parts of SEOMoz and also all 3 parts of another course that was also only for premium accounts, all at the same time. These premium cookies we get around the net tend to stop working fast so I tried to make the most of it. However, I have 7 large downloads going on at the same time. This limits the speed of each download of course. Besides that, every time I use Extabit Premium cookies, at the end of each download, the speed goes down to around 7 to 10 Kbs/sec, even if there is only one file being downloaded. It sucks, but I can't complain too much because I didn't pay for the premium account.

But if it all finishes well, I am still willing to share SEOMoz in a torrent or at least at some other file sharing site such as gamefront that allows simultaneous downloads, don't have captchas, and are fast.

But I need people to let me know if I should still start a proper share of this item because I just don't want to start another thread to share SEOMoz in a more convenient way and then have people and mods complaining that I opened a new thread for an item that has already been "shared".

UPDATE:

My SEOMoz download has finished and the files extracted just fine but I need to get some sleep now (3:45 AM).

I'll check here when I wake up to see if I should still try and upload a torrent somewhere and whether I should start another thread so that people who already lost hope in this thread because of the premium downloads and/or the inconvenience of downloading 3.5 GB from lumfiles will easily see that they can get this course through a faster and, if not faster in every case, at least more convenient download.
17.gif

46.gif