70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2014, 07:13 AM
RE:
make an account with ur gmail account. Once your in it should be pretty self explanatory and if ur really confused im sure theres some youtube videos. But you create an API key and that will be used as your password. It should give you all the other info to set it up like the server name, Port etc...
73cash killz
01-28-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: [GET] SendBlaster 3 WORKING!!!!
Guys tested it out with that smtp server, which is awesome. Same issue although occurs, thanksblkshadow82 anyway. Appreciate the effort.
01-28-2014, 05:17 PM
RE:
veryyy nicee :) ty bro
01-28-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
Thanks its amazing!
01-29-2014, 03:02 AM
RE:
thanks bud great share, +3 rep, connects with my own details no probs now to find different ways to send
56.gif
Scam Buster

benji
01-29-2014, 12:33 PM
RE:
@abc1234 Are you in the trial mode? It should be corporate and shouldn't limit your sending... =/
73cash killz
01-30-2014, 06:50 AM
(01-28-2014 07:13 AM)blkshadow82 Wrote:  make an account with ur gmail account. Once your in it should be pretty self explanatory and if ur really confused im sure theres some youtube videos. But you create an API key and that will be used as your password. It should give you all the other info to set it up like the server name, Port etc...
but the gmail SMTP account can send just to the gmail accounts, is it true or i'm wrong?
01-30-2014, 07:09 AM
That was in regards to how to use mandrillapp SMTP. Same limitations apply if you try to use the gmail smtp server with Sendblaster 3. I think gmail limits only the amount of emails you can send per hour. Its like 100/hour or something like that.
(01-30-2014 06:50 AM)myster_amine Wrote:  
(01-28-2014 07:13 AM)blkshadow82 Wrote:  make an account with ur gmail account. Once your in it should be pretty self explanatory and if ur really confused im sure theres some youtube videos. But you create an API key and that will be used as your password. It should give you all the other info to set it up like the server name, Port etc...
but the gmail SMTP account can send just to the gmail accounts, is it true or i'm wrong?
73cash killz
01-30-2014, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 11:00 PM by dannyzuko.)
RE:
Liking that you took my registry hack and didn't give me ANY FoCKING REP FOR IT

D O U C H E BAG.

2ND TIME YOU STEAL MY METHODS.

>>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< YOU

Anyway I have the working fix for this, seeing as I started it. and I told you and everyone else not to post the code public as SB watch the threads

PS I don't mind you using my method, but don't ask for focking REP when you're not thanking me for the focking fix.
01-31-2014, 06:55 AM
RE:
what method are you even talking about??? 2nd time? u didnt credit me for figuring out privoxy for send blaster 2. i was helping you figure out how to get urs to work and then you went on http://www.getwebsiteip.com. Added that line into privoxy and called everything your method a simple thanks for blkshadow82 for the help in getting this to work. The method I was using for sendblaster 2 was working for me without the extra line. And then I figured out how to get Sendblaster 3 to work redirecting using the host file.

The only time the License error info is even necessary is if you input a bad key in in the first place... I have never had to use it at all but i included it just in case for other members. Its not even necessary in order to get my method to work if you do it right the first time.

But anyway check the main post again...
27.gif
73cash killz

66.gif