56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2015, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 02:23 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] Self Publishing : In The Land of Amazun a.k.a. Amazon (Self Publishing on Amazon Book 1)
show the love, and ignore all requests from leeches please, time to make them pay or do something for a change! their free ride here is over... in appreciation for all you do for the bbhf, joining the zippyshare a.k.a. zippy scam boycott, leaving +rep, your comments, your helping other active members and ignoring the leeches, who been here for years and contribute NOTHING! please remind them, their free ride is over. for as long as this is free on amazon, no mirrors are to be made! thank you, make them work for it... they are too lazy to go there and figure it out, they do NOT deserve it.... yeah, this is about self publishing on amazon, if they cannot figure out how to download it, or if they are too lazy to ask some they know, they need to be ignored, they ignore us, they do NOTHING here! they get NOTHING! so let it be written, so let it be DONE!

Self Publishing : In The Land of Amazun (Self Publishing on Amazon Book 1)
[Kindle Edition]

[Image: 51vnyHpZyjL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]
Book Description

Publication Date: October 30, 2014 | Age Level: 0 - 18 | Grade Level: P - 12

Are you an Author ? This Book is about You !
5.0 out of 5 stars
Enjoy The Journey November
By prisrob TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICE

5.0 out of 5 stars
The little book that could
By Grady Harp HALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICE

5.0 out of 5 stars
Good Tips November

By Dr. Joseph S. Maresca HALL OF FAMETOP 1000 REVIEWER

5.0 out of 5 stars
Very helpful

By DBarr "NotQuiteWrite"

5.0 out of 5 stars
Cute, Creative and Informative!

By Alicia J Wardon

My name is Dan Jackson. I am the father of two boys (aged 7 and 10 years) and of a baby girl. I am from Ontario, Canada originally.

I have been writing from an early age, even when I was a student at school I was always writing. At first, I only wrote part-time, until I made the decision to become a full-time writer.

Over the last two years, I have written many different genres of books: Children's books, How-to books, thrillers and many more.

For my first book, I got the inspiration for writing from my sons weird questions: "Say dad, what will happen if a dog wants to be a cat" or what if a horse wants to be a seahorse? The result of him asking me such profound questions, was books based upon such themes.

During the last two years I have been traveling. I have traveled throughout a great world that I think most of you, the authors, have explored. I must say…it is a crazy world out there!

This book is a story, based on not only my but also your journey as indie authors.

This book is dedicated to you, the author. It does not matter in which genre you are writing, you will probably experience (or you may already have) the same journey, that I have traveled and the same journey that my hero in this book is experiencing.

This Book is about inspiration and self-belief. Belief in yourself and belief in your book.

This book ends with a request to "conquer" the #1 Best Seller Mountain, of which

I have succeeded in doing. Some of my books were (and still are) hitting the number 1 Best Seller and I DO have some tips to offer.

By now, I am sure that you have probably come across or read, the vast amount of information there is out there about how to succeed as a best-selling author. Believe me, I know, there's lots!
After much analyzing, not to mention, trial and error, I have gathered some basic and important tips, that I have dedicated the last chapter to for sharing with you.

Last word…I should like to say, "Thank-You."Thanks to all the bloggers and the reviewers.
Thank -you for all the Facebook and twitter groups.
Thank-you to all the indie, freebie, submission, automation tools, keyword analyzers, forums and all the other web sites that contribute to my journey.

And thank you…the Authors

free for a limited time here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://amzn.com/B00P27P4WK
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!

67.gif
Free counters!