41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2012, 05:00 AM
RE: [GET] Scrapebox
I saw someone here cracked scrapebox But he is selling it. Go to marketplace of this section you can find this guy selling it.
02-25-2012, 07:13 AM
GUYS PLEASE MARK MY WORDS... THERE IS NO CRACKED SCRAPEBOX... ALL CLAIMING TO HAVE ARE SCAMMERS.

PUT IN A $57. You wont regret if you use it right. PERIOD.
02-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Thank you HItmanSEO, you are not going to crack scrapebox. There actually is one working crack out there though for an old version, where you could load a savestate for a vmware windows xp install and the program would already be opened, but it was horrible.

It was the best 57 i spent a long time ago, I can 't even imagine SEO without scrapebox. Not so much for the blog commenting, but for the scraping power. Scrapebox can be used to find anything if you know what you're doing with it, and you can use the slow mode poster to teach it to post on other platforms like guestbooks and other blogs, it's the best $57 you can spend on SEO.
02-25-2012, 05:32 PM
If you guys think you can get scrapebox cracked then think again. I wish people would stop asking for it to be cracked, it will never be cracked!!!

If you wont part with $57 for a genuine copy then dont exepct to make any money online. if you think you can earn money without spending money then your soo wrong and should stick to your day job!

Not to be rude but people should stop focusing on hunting for software cracks and spend more time in doing real seo.
03-25-2012, 08:29 AM
please transaction id for this is scrapebox
62.gif
03-25-2012, 10:42 AM
It's the only software that don't be cracked.
03-25-2012, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 11:16 AM by grerrr34d.)
The think that i know from this passt 2 years that there is no softwar that cant be cracked from secured networks to spammy softwers. The hummain brain is much powerfull than that so guys dont believe that its impossible.
03-25-2012, 11:55 AM
@fourad can you crack it.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
03-25-2012, 12:34 PM
I know it cannot be cracked since i have purchased one too, and dont regret coz its a master piece.
Only thing that it updates very often say almost every day.
If fourad can crack that then he will be the only one who cracked it.. and i am sure he will be a master cracker and SuperVIP next minute of its crack.
03-25-2012, 12:58 PM
sorry i only crack php scripts but i'am planning to learn this summer hoping i will crack by my own other things than scripts.

i know someone that was unable to start a computer and now he is in jail for penetrating classified files i think that it wasn't impossible after all. so plz stop telling that if you want it so much even if you buy it learn to carck it.
but if you are in a blackhat seo forum most of you got websites some are very successful at least knowing how to protect your server or website managing it and developing it coz it's not only about installing wordpress and blasting backlinks, you must have the idea first it's the only thing that matter take for example a website like fiverr.com or freelancer.com they become very powerful not by there backlinks but by the ideas behind.
42.gif

68.gif