36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2015, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 01:28 PM by starjump.)
[GET] Sandler Sales Training - President's Club
[Image: 54204?type=.jpg]
The President's Club is the mainstay of Sandler® sales training. It is the ongoing, professional development program that teaches and reinforces advanced sales strategies and tactics that enable sales professionals in a wide variety of industries-both selling tangible products and intangible services-to sell more?and sell more easily.

Learning, developing and mastering new skills and behaviors takes time, practice and guidance, and that's exactly what you get from President's Club training. With Sandler Training you're not alone. Your Sandler trainer is at your side providing coaching, encouragement and feedback as you learn to apply our proven sales strategies and tactics to your business environment.

Not only will you have access to your dedicated coach, you'll enjoy the opportunity to network and share your experiences with other President's Club members. We know you'll find the insights and support of other club members to prove invaluable in enhancing your career.

Each participant-centered training session provides you with the concept, knowledge and understanding of the topic as it applies to your specific selling situation. Through appropriate exercises, role-plays and specialized training, you'll refine your sales-development plan, practice advanced sales strategies and techniques in a safe environment, and develop your skills before interacting with prospects and customers.

Still not convinced? Browse through a short list of our sales training videos to see an example of the quality of training you can expect from Sandler.

Sales Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sandler.com/solutions/sales-training/presidents-club

download here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!4tcAVCKD!2-VDIdMFdadSJtTkKXgkZA

thank you for your valuable time to view this thread,
please find below your bonus link:
Magic Button :
Code:
Close The Deal
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!o4MgwRzT!78S-Yg-F3S5XQep2vmn8hQ
Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Close-Deal-Sandler-Sales-Institute/dp/B000FBDYT8
"Latest Knowledge is Your Greatest Asset"
01-19-2015, 11:39 AM
RE:
Max rep
HUGE FIND...
MassBlack
Sharing is Caring!
01-19-2015, 04:23 PM
RE:
thanks thanks thanks
01-21-2015, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 11:09 AM by DataPimp.)
RE:
This stuff is brilliant. I've been listening non stop.
All the rep I can give.

Anyone who learns what is taught on this share will never be short of money again.
The "Pain" principle annihilates the "Features and benefits" presentation.
01-25-2015, 11:25 AM
RE:
Thanks for this.Just what i have been looking for
Double reps for this kerel fadzley

chris

Lol
61.gif
If i like the thread i always give 5 to all meaningful contributors

Please return Reps for my contributions as well

Biggrin
01-29-2015, 01:17 PM
RE:
Rep added! Thanks!
01-31-2015, 01:42 AM
RE:
waow waow waow!
There's a lot of guidance in this, the free youtube video are amazing, i can not wait to see the training.
Thanks for the share mate.
rep
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
02-11-2015, 03:10 AM
RE:
Going thru this training right now and I like it better than Stan Billue and Jordan Belfort training.

It's by far the best sales training you will ever find, highly recommend!
02-11-2015, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 04:31 AM by manythanks.)
RE:
Going to download later... repping in full for the great share Kerelfadzley!
02-14-2015, 02:02 PM
RE:
kerelfadzley can't thank YOU enough for this share it is EXCELLENT...!

You only have to read some of the comments here to see that this is going to be OUTSTANDING!

I've studied a LOT of sales stuff, recently been listening to GRANT CARDONE's materials, and have to say, though there are some gold nuggets, I feel its a bit too HARDCORE ...especially as I come from the UK and I'm based there.

I'm about three quarters through the audio program, have agree with DataPimp ...The "Pain" principle annihilates the "Features and benefits" presentation.

This is such a GREAT program, ALL folks who are into selling B2B should GRAB this NOW!
60.gif
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P

67.gif