51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2024, 05:27 AM
[GET] STUP Concept-C.R. James
What is the STUP Concept?

The STUP Concept is a “new/evolved way” of getting a woman sexually aroused.

It’s like “sexual tension tactics” on steroids.

It reveals the “hidden thread” that is the FUEL in most sexual tension methods.

It’s pretty cool because no one is talking about it…

…and the next time you get a woman really super horny (whether you were trying to or not) you’ll now be able to describe what created it in terms of the “STUP ingredients”.

As a matter of fact, inside the report I’ll tell you about a guy who was in a 2 month ‘no sex’ drought.

His wife basically talked to him like he was a piece of shit. No respect. He’s a nice guy. They separated and got back together 4 times.

They we’re sleeping in different rooms.

And then one day, he came home and she basically raped him.

She was so horny that he ended up being really confused.

And although my sex life was never that bad (in terms of breaking up), this story is still inspirational.

The reason why his experience is being featured in this report as a case study is because:

1. What he did was simple (even though he didn’t realize it).

2. It’s something that most guys have done on a small level. In other words, if you’ve been in a relationship with a woman for longer than 6 months, then at some point she initiated sex based on you ‘unknowingly’ doing what he ended up doing.

The point of listing his story is because we’re going to analyze it in terms of the simple “STUP” ingredients.

If my prediction is right, you’re not only going to be blown away at what he did….in fact, you’ll probably say: “You know what I’ve gotten a woman horny by doing that before”

(It’s just a matter of to what extreme, you have done it.)

And the “secret lesson” is digging deeper and seeing the FUEL of what you’ve done – so that you can apply the STUP Concept in many creative ways.

Because that’s the purpose.

When you see what it is, you’ll realize:

It’s insanely super simple to understand as a concept – and to perform on a woman
It forces you to get better at “coming up with thousands of ways to get her turned on”
You can now described past events when she (or any woman from your past) was really wet horny, in terms of the STUP Ingredients.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sdxrlvoaob2uhjy/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
03-31-2024, 12:32 PM
RE: [GET] STUP Concept-C.R. James
thanks bro for your share

79.gif